Two

Sofia De Ricci: 

Sofia De Ricci: 

I'm stuck in after-school detention again for 'forgetting' my homework. School ends at 4 and I'm still here till 5. It's fine though the race doesn't start until 9. I have loads of time! As long as I get there before the police I'll be fine cause pretty much every street race I've been to always gets shut down.

Finally, Mr. Jonson lets me leave. I pack my bag and head straight to the girl's toilets. The last time I went to the girls changing rooms I got beat up by a bunch of cheerleaders for god knows what.

I finish changing and head back to the car. I'm surprised to see the car is still in the same condition as it was this morning. I thought it would most likely have a smashed windscreen considering the type of people in my school.  

I hop in the car and drive to Westfield's. I've never been to Westfield's my mum believes it is for rich posh people but this place is just packed with 13-year-old girls spending all their savings on stupid shit. 

I have £390 in my back pocket, think about the number of 5 guys' milkshakes I could buy with that.  Oh an yes I did spend £10 on a coffee , so what. 

I just wanna find somewhere quiet and finish my... ooo wait there's Primark. I'll be quick just grab a few things then leave.

Ok never mind a few items turned into 20 items but no way am I standing in that queue.

I manage to jump in front of a group of 12-year-old girls who were too busy gossiping to notice me. 

I've been here for over 3 hours how did I waste that much time? I've finished all my homework and now just chilling in Costa. I think it's best if I start to leave because everything is starting to shut.

I head back to the car and drive to the race. I decide I'll park two blocks down and then walk there. As I drive past I see the start of the race being prepared. This place will be packed will drug dealers and probably most of my school.

The race was just about to start by the time I get there. There was a line of 4 different cars. I notice in one of the cars is a girl my age. She's driving a bright pink Toyota 86. It's a nice car but a shit colour. I'd love to have that style of car. 

There were about 5 races until the police turned up I'm glad I didn't have much to drink otherwise I'd probably be back in the police station again. I run back to the car and drive home the long way as the road had been blocked off by police. 

When I return home at around 11:30 I pull into the driveway and already I can hear screaming. Ughhhhhh great I'm going to have another sleepless night. My thoughts are interrupted when i hear Michael scream something about his car. 

Shit. Shit. Shit.

 I can hear my mum screaming but she sounds different like she's in pain. 

What the fuck is happening in there. 

I walk past the window and look into the living room. Holly shit my mum lying on the floor in a pool of blood!

A/N: Hey guys sorry if this chapters is a bit boring the next one will hopefully be better.

538 words