Eight

Sofia De Ricci: 

Sofia De Ricci: 

I started to walk around towards the boot of the car when a man who was double my size stopped me. 'You don't need to worry about your bag Miss, it will be taken care of.' 

I just nodded not wanting to cause trouble and walked onto the plane. 

The plane was huge and super fancy. The theme was definitely modern as all the seats were black and arranged like a massive living room. They even had a fucking touchscreen TV for god sake. 

The boys were already sitting on a couch an gave me a look to sit opposite. I sat down and noticed that they were staring at me as if I was an alien from another planet. "You guys good, cause you're staring at me as you've never seen a girl before."

They just smiled and went back to whatever they were doing on their phone. 

We'd just taken off when Lorenzo speaks up, "Ok, so Sofia when we get home you're going to meet the others then..."

Before he could continue I interrupted, "Other, what do you mean others?"

He just smiled and said, "You have six brothers."

"Six! Jesus our parents were busy people." Alessandro burst out laughing while Lorenzo didn't look too pleased with my joke.

 "Why didn't our parents come to get me?" By the looks on Lorenzo's face he's also had enough of me so Alessandro replies, "There dead."

Ok, that made it awkward. Alessandro said that as if its a casual thing. I wonder if the money that there using is their inheritance. What do these people even do for a living anyway.

We spent a few hours in silence until it was interrupted by Alessandro, "Hey Sofia what's with the massive bruise on your neck." As soon as Alessandro said the word bruise Lorenzo shot his head up from his phone. Shit, I thought I covered it. 

Lorenzo then said, "Yeah, I didn't notice that until now what's with that?" They were both looking at me as if they wanted to kill someone. 

I couldn't come up with an excuse so I just said, "I don't want to talk about that but it's fine don't worry about it."

Lorenzo raised a brow at my answer and said, "Well you're going to have to tell us sooner or later."

"Ok, I choose later." I just smile innocently and they roll their eyes.

For the rest of the flight, I was thinking of an excuse for the bruise and whether I could trust these people. Maybe when we get to...  I think were going to Las Vegas but anyway I'll have my backpack ready with clothes and money so if something happens I can grab my bag and run. 

We eventually landed and both the boys immediately got up. I grabbed my backpack and headed straight for the door. Lorenzo and  Alessandro were talking in Italian again. 

Ughhhh this is starting to really piss me off but I don't want to tell them that I also speak Italian only cause then I can secretly find things out about them and use it against them. 

When I step off the plane I was immediately smacked  in the face by the heat. Wow, I always heard how hot Las Vegas is but I didn't expect it to be this hot. 

A car was already pulled up in front of the plane stairs and my bag was being thrown into the boot. Lorenzo and Alessandro were literally running down the stairs. Gosh what's their problem?

I just dawdled behind the boys so I would be last and not have to be squashed in the middle again. 

By the time I eventually got in Lorenzo and Alessandro started speaking Italian again. Ok I'm feed up with this. Do they not know its rude to do that. Our mum clearly didn't teach them many manners.  

I'm really bored at this point so why not piss Lorenzo off a bit. 

"Lorenzo, where are we going?" I started poking him but he was ignored me. 

I continued to poke him until he pushed my hand away I smiled seeing how I can annoy him so easily. "We're going home." 

"Where's home" I start to play dumb. 

Ha, his face is literally going red. I can see over Lorenzo's shoulder that Alessandro knows what I'm doing and tries to not laugh. 

"Home is where home is, now be quiet."

"Calm down no need to get grumpy." I say acting like I'm talking to myself. 

"I will throw you out the window if you ask one more question." Alessandro is giving me warning looks as to say that Lorenzo will literally throw me out the window. 

"I didn't even ask a question." Lorenzo gives me a death stare. "Ok jeez, I'll shut up."

For the rest of the car journey, they were only talking in Italian but I couldn't be bothered to listen so I just minded my own business and put my headphones in. I eventually started to drift off again. 

854 words.