Thirty Six

Sofia De Ricci: 

Sofia De Ricci: 

It's been around 3 years since I ran from home and not one day have I gone without being tortured. I've noticed that Bosko has changed his style of torturing some days, he'd force me to kill innocent kids as their mothers watched and train me like I was some sort of assassin working for him while other days it was back to basic pain methods and today was another one of those days.

I'm being dragged along the hall looking at all the different prisoners they had locked up here. There was a different arrangement of people from young children to old men. After a year of being in this place, I gave up on the idea that my brothers were coming to save me, and ever since I've been planning my escape but every time I attempt my many plans they just end up with me being beaten even worse. To make the guard's lives harder I've stopped bothering to walk whenever they take me somewhere, letting these assholes drag me along the cold floor.  

As they tow me to where ever the fuck were going they stop and open a door pulling me into a rather large room. I stand up looking at what these men were going to do to me today, I started guessing different things such as beating me, cutting me, scaring me, raping me. But it was nothing that I guessed. The soldiers pushed me over towards a chain that was hanging from the ceiling, they cuffed my left hand and then threaded the other cuff through the chain before cuffing my other hand leaving me dangling a good 10 inches above the ground. I could feel my weight pull my hand almost stopping the blood circulating my body. 

As I dangle I see once again motherfucking Milos enter along with a few of his associates. I hate all of them they've all done shit to me but Milos is the worse. When's he horney and had no bitches to fuck, I'm then turned into his fuck toy. 

I pull my body higher up using my hands trying to get the blood circulating through my body when once again I feel Milos place his hands on my body. I kick him away with my foot, leaving me a bit satisfied. "She's feisty." One of Milos's friends comments as they walk around grabbing onto my legs to keep them steady but when I wiggle my legs around I feel a fist collide with my stomach, 15 times. 

I stop bothering to move anymore and hear the sound of my clothing ripping once again. I'm left in my underwear and just handing as the men all step back taking a good look at me. 

I give each of the men hard death glares when the door suddenly bursts open. A group of around 15 men walks into the room taking seats in chairs that I hadn't seen until now. What the fuck is going on. Milos and his two friends take their seats close to Bosko. I look around the room utterly confused about what is going on until I feel something being attacked to my toes when I look down I see two cables being attached to the end of my bare toes that lead to what looked to be a car battery with a lever attached to it. Suddenly I feel icy water collide with my face. 

As the water drips down my bare body I can't stop looking at the perverts in front of me, some were licking their lips while others had smirks smothering their disgusting faces the one that got my attention most was the boy that was sitting at the front in the middle of Milos and Bosko. He looked very similar to both of the two men but he looked uncomfortable and guilty, and trying everything he could to avoid looking at me.