Four

Sofia De Ricci:

Sofia De Ricci:

I've been at the police station all night and I'm fucking exhausted. It's now 4 am. They cleaned up all my wounds but they had to stitch up my arm as it was a very deep cut and I now have a fucking bruise in the shape of a hand on my neck. 

I'm sitting in Liam's office as he's writing a report about what I witnessed. The image of me pushing Michael down the stairs is all I can think about right now and that I might classify as a fucking murderer. 

Liam is a young man who's about 35 he's tall and has brown eyes and bright orange hair. He is muscular but he is very sweet and comforting  person. I'd imagine him to be a great father.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Liam asks "Are you 100% sure you don't have any living relative you know about?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure."  I reply

"Well we found out some information about your mother. Her name is Lily Channers and she was married to a man named Oliver Channers. Except Oliver died 15 years ago in a house fire"

Confused I answer, "Yeah my mum said he died when I was born and that my birth certificate burnt with the house. but wait then why have I been told my surnames De Ricci?"

Liam reply's to my question saying, "Have you ever heard about the De Ricci brothers in Las Vegas?"

"No why" now I'm really confused.

'Well 11 years ago their little sister went missing and we believe that you could possibly be that missing child. So would there be a chance we could collect some of your DNA to prove it?"

"oh umm sure I guess" He smiles at me then stands up and grabs some gloves. He pulls a string of hair out of my head and places it into a bag. He also collects some of my  saliva and puts that in the bag too. 

Ewwww

Liam starts to walk away and just as he reaches the door he says, "I'm just going to drop these off at the lab down stairs and give someone a quick ring. Alright? Oh and help yourself to the sweets in the jar."

"ok" I reply dryly