Eleven

Sofia De Ricci:

Sofia De Ricci:

Ok, I've fucking given up. I've spent the past 15 minutes searching this fucking mansion for a door with my name on it but everywhere I go I keep going in circles. Eventually, I find the foyer, again and just place myself on the marble steps. 

As soon as I touch the ground I'm immediately shoved off them by two muscular legs. I pick myself up off the floor and see two boys walking off.

"God was their fucking problem?" I  say loud enough for them to hear.

They stop in their tracks and turn around and I notice they look exactly alike. Ohhh those must be the twins Lorenzo was on about. 

I'm now standing up while they start to approach me. I can't tell the difference between them, they are both the same height, have the same styled hair and even their clothing is similar.

There both towering over me but I refuse to move. 

"Yo Antonio, one minute she's back and thinks she's now soooo special." I'm guessing that's Benjamino whose speaking in a sarcastic tone. The other twin, Antonio just chuckles and smirks at me. 

Weirdo. 

From far away it's really difficult to tell the difference between them but up close I can see that Antonio has a big scar across his nose while Benjamino has a small mole at the top of his forehead. 

"No, I don't think I'm special it's just fucking rude to shove someone like that. Did mummy never teach you manners, oh wait she's fucking dead no wonder you're a fucking disappointment." I say in a calm tone.

"First, our parents are dead because you being the dumb shit you are, went missing. And second, were not fucking disappointments!"  Antonio says raising his voice.

"You sure, that's not what Lorenzo said." I give them an innocent smile and before they can fire another insult Matteo walks downs the stairs. 

"What have you two one now." Matteo says giving the twins a suspicious look.

"We haven't done shit, we were just making sure that our little sister just got a nice warm welcome." Benjamino blurts out while patting my back. More like punching my back. 

"You two are never nice to anyone but come on I'm fucking hungry." Matteo grumbles while stomping towards a door. 

I quickly scurry behind Matteo not wanting to deal with the twins. As I'm running towards Matteo I hear one of the twins mumble, "Pussy." and they both start snickering behind me. I just roll my eyes and ignore them.

We enter what looks to be the dining room. The table had already been set with white plates rimmed with gold. Do they always have such fancy dinners every night?

Matteo and the twins quickly take their seats. There was only one space lefts between Pietro and Alessandro. 

I sit myself down and immediately the boys start to scoff down their food as if they haven't eaten in years. I just stare at my plate feeling guilty. I hate eating in front of people as Michael and others of my 'mums' boyfriends used to make nasty comments about how much I ate. I used to love food but ever since my 'mum' started to date again I feel so uncomfortable eating around people, especially men. 

I'm brought out of my thoughts when Pietro elbows me in the arm. 

"What?"

"Why aren't you eating?" He asked curiously. That made everyone at the table lift their heads from their plates. They all looked interested to see my response except the twins who were still stuffing their faces. 

"Oh umm, I kinda packed my entire backpack full of snacks and kind of ate them about 15 mins ago so I'm not very hungry." I lied but it seemed to work as they all nod and continued to eat. 

Eventually, after another 5 minutes of silence, Lorenzo speaks up, "Sofia, what clothes do you have?"

Confused I answer, "I have two jumpers a pair of jeans these trousers, 3 Primark tops, 1 skirt, and 1 pair of shoes."

Even though I had to leave a lot of my clothing behind that was pretty much all I'd ever owned. 'Mum' rarely took me shopping and bought me clothes but I was grateful for what I had. Even though I would steal her old dresses to go to parties.

Pietro looks at me as if I've suddenly grown another head. 

"You seriously have like no clothes." He yells in shock. 

"I do have clothes it's not like I walk around naked." 

"Honey, I'm a boy and my wardrobe is bigger than that. Hey Lorenzo can I take her shopping tomorrow?" Pietro looks like he's about to burst when Lorenzo replies, 'I was thinking of taking her anyway your welcome to come as well.'

Lorenzo then turns his attention to everyone else at the table, "I think it would be a good thing if we all went with her."

Pietro looks so excited and keeps bouncing out of his chair as if there's something spiky on it. Matteo and Alessandro react with a warm smile towards me and Lorenzo. 

Unlike the rest of the table being happy the twins look pissed but before they can come up with an excuse Lorenzo says, "Oh, and when I say I think it's a nice idea it means your all coming whether you like to or not." 

He has all his attention on the twins and they just drop their heads back to their plates not wanting to argue with Lorenzo. 

Lorenzo then turns back to me and says, "Sofia if you're done eating why don't you get ready for bed?" I nod and push my chair away from the table making a scraping noise as I move. 

I start to walk up the stairs trying to remember where my room was when I notice the massive clock on the wall. It's only 7:45. I'm not going to bed this early. 

Lorenzo just said don't go to level -3 that doesn't mean I can't explore the rest of the house. 

I take a left at the top of stairs and walk straight down the corridor which I then notice the door with my name on it. Of course, as soon as I'm not trying to find something I always find it. 

I continue along the corridor I start to open doors with no names on them, only to reveal a spare bedroom. The entire corridor is just bedrooms. Jeez, how many guests do they have? 

I start to head towards the ground floor when I notice a door I haven't opened. I push at the white door but to find on the other side that there was a ladder. Must lead to the attic.

I climb the ladder only to find a small room that had been decorated with different paintings and plants. It looks pretty abandoned. The room was covered in dust and the plants were all withered and dying. In the center of the room was a couch with a small coffee table in front of it. The sofa was looking over the garden through a massive window. I stood at the window staring out over the garden. I could see the boys all in the outdoor pool. 

Really right after they've eaten there swimming. 

Their garden is probably bigger than a golf course. All the trees and plants look the complete opposite of the ones in this room. They were all bright green with flowers growing and had all been cut perfectly. The flowers along the sides of the grass had all been neatly arranged and the grass was cute in a chequered pattern. 

I turn around to look at the room. I imagined this to be a really cute secret spot. I just need to vacuum the floor and dust the paintings. Then replace the dead plants with new ones. That won't be too hard. These people are rich of course they can afford some plants. 

Might as well get started. 

1331 Words. 

A/N: hey guys sorry this chapter isn't as entertaining. They should be getting better soon and thanks for reading.