Chapter 32

Earth: The day before Spring Break...

It was the final day of school, last class of the day, and last hour before the beauty of Spring Break. The time where all, or some, of the students study their asses off to have a good grade by the end of the quarter.

Everyone in the class was mentally exhausted as they watched the clock getting closer to signal the end of the day while the teacher was talking.

Kyle: "You bright minded kids don't need to waste your Spring Break just gaming, swimming, surfing-"

The bell rang as everyone in the classroom tried to get out of their seats but the teacher hit them with the famous, "The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do."

Y/N reached into his bag and pulled out an inflatable raft before throwing it out the two story window.

Kyle: "Y/N, don't do anything you might regre-"

Y/N jumped out of the window and landed on the raft.

Kyle eyed six familiar students and tried to mutter another word but they followed their friend's lead.

Y/N: "Go! Go! Go!"

The seven ran out of the campus and booked it to a mini van where William's mom was waiting for them.

William's mom: "Hi boys, how was school?"

William: "You know. Good, now please drive."

William's mom: "Okay, do you boys want some McDonald's?"

The boys: "Yes please."

The guys finally calmed down as they turned to the school to see all the other students running out. As they drove away the guys were talking about their trip on Monday. To Reno Nevada and stay there for two weeks at Circus Circus Reno.

The guys are going to kick back, relax, play games, eat food, and enjoy their time there. It just took a little convincing to their parents to allow them to go on the trip alone.

A while ago...

All the parents in the friend group, expect for Y/N's, were together at a party Johnny's parents were throwing.

Of course the parents were uneasy of the idea that their son's will be going to another state miles away with tons of gambling so they had to think of something.

Eric: "We totally understand why you would say no so it's fine if that's your decision. We'll just have a sleepover at each other's houses."

Rico: "Long nights of gaming Call of Duty. Possibly using pillows to muffle our cursing and the small chance you guys might wake up on a work day."

Johnny: "Or when we get too comfortable and make ourselves at home that we accidentally eat everything in the fridge and pantries."

Jack: "We might throw a party or two while you guys are out of the house. Like the one we threw for Sebastian on his birthday three months ago."

The parents were silent for a moment until they looked at each other and let out a sigh.

Y/N: "Have you come to a decision?"

Rico's mom: "Only if Valeria come with you seven."

The guys huddled together and started whispering to each other. The broke the huddle and looked at their parents.

Jack's dad: "Well?"

Y/N: "We didn't say anything. We were just messing around. Umm...yeah Valeria can come with us too since another girl...friend is coming with us. Her parents already gave us the okay."