Chapter 15

In the morning Y/N and Anne were in the basement.

Anne: "Hands are feeling pretty dry, that won't do." She started looking through her bag. "Lotion...lotion...did I get zapped here without any lotion...?"

Y/N: "I think I might have some in my bag." He started looking through his bag and opened up the hidden zipper in the back.

Anne: "Oh hey, what's this?"

Y/N: "Did you find it?"

She pulled out a rolled up bag with fancy writing on the front of it. She looked inside and had a face of shock and surprise.

Anne: "Oh my gosh..."

Y/N: "Ooh, forgotten chocolate. My favorite kind."

Anne: "No look!" She pulled out the item and showed it to Y/N.

Anne: "It's a bath bomb! We gotta show the others!" She ran out of the basement as Y/N pulled out the lotion from his bag.

Y/N: "Ooh, Exotic green tea and Asian pear." He quickly got up and ran out the front door.

Anne: "Guys! I brought a bath bomb from home and didn't even know it!" She held it up in amazement for the Plantars to see.

Anne: "Oh yeah, man I can't wait to try this baby out...uh..." She realized the Plantars were packing a couple of bags and a few boxes onto Bessie.

Anne: "You guys going somewhere?"

Sprig: "Yep, the five of us are going to Camp Flemington. Gonna rough it outdoors and get filthy!"

Anne: "Five?"

Sprig: "Y/N agreed to come along with Kuku. You two ready?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I left my duffel bag and my other bag in the basement so let me go get it real quick." He ran back in the house and came back shortly after.

Anne: "Wait, you guys were going without me...?"

Hop Pop: "Sure are. When we Plantars camp, we camp hard. No sense in you coming with us and being miserable."

Sprig hopped onto the saddle next to Hop Pop. Y/N threw his stuff with the rest of the luggage and sat in the back.

Sprig: "We know you hate bugs, rocks, and nature."

Polly: "You're soft Anne, like a baby."

Y/N: "I gotta agree with them Anne. You barely slept through the first night when we were zapped here."

Hop Pop: "Really, you should be glad you're not one of us."

Anne: "But Y/N's not a Plantar."

Y/N: "Boonchuy, your words hurt me~" He said playfully.

Polly: "Yeah but does he hate dirt, rocks, and bugs?"

Anne: "No..."

Polly: "Like I said, you're soft."

Anne looked to the side sad but was determined to convince them otherwise. "... that's ridiculous, me soft? Pfft!" She quickly put her bath bomb away in her pocket.

Anne: "Just because I'm not a Plantar, doesn't mean I can't have a good time with you guys. Take me with you, please, please, please?"

Hop Pop: "Hmm, are you sure? I wasn't kidding when I said "rough."

Polly: "And I wasn't kidding when I said you were soft."

Anne: "Super sure!"

Sprig: "Aw come one guys, if Anne says she can handle it. She can handle it."