Chapter 1

Y/N is seen getting pinned to a wall as two guys hold his arms and the third guy punches him in the face. Y/N brought up his knee towards the other guy's chin making him bite his tongue. He backed up a bit to check the damage before he punched Y/N in the face and placed handcuffs on him while pushing Y/N to the ground.

Jack: "And cut!"

With that said Y/N jumped up from the ground, took off the fake handcuffs, and fixed his clothes. "I'm glad you finally finished your short film Jack."

Jack: "Thanks Y/N, and you too Johnny, Rico, Sebastian, Eric, and William."

Johnny: "Anytime dude."

William: "It's what friends do."

Rico: "And a couple of boxes of pizza. Don't forget your end of the deal."

Sebastian: "Yeah, you know how I get when I'm hungry. I skipped breakfast this morning, you know."

Jack: "I know, so what time are we going out to the pizzeria? Straight after school?"

Eric: "Sounds good to me. What about you guys?"

Y/N: "I can't make it. I was invited to a party by a friend's parents."

Sebastian: "Who's the friend?"

Y/N: "I won't say…" He said, crossing his arms.

Eric: "Oh, I know who it is. That girl I've seen you talk to. What was her name again?"

Y/N: "Anne Boonchuy."

Jack, Johnny, Rico, Sebastian, Eric, and William: "Ooh, Y/N's got a crush!"

Y/N: "Shaddup…! Oh, Rico. Did your grandpa buy the "you know what" for me?"

Rico: "Yeah, it came in the mail yesterday." He reached into his bag and pulled out a cardboard box. Y/N grabbed it from him and put it in his bag. We all heard the warning bell and started walking to class.

Jack: "What's in the box Y/N?"

Eric: "Yeah, tell us."

Y/N: "I bought a Timber Rattler Bowie Knife, it cost me a hundred dollars plus shipping and handling, and to have it delivered early."

Johnny: "Why did you want it?"

Y/N: "I don't know. I was scrolling online in the middle of the night and when I saw it I knew I wanted it. For no reason at all."

William: "Sounds reasonable enough to me."

Johnny: "Of course it would for you, you lack brain cells."

William: "Hey!"

The guys and Y/N chuckled and split up going to their separate classes.

A few hours later…

Y/N was in math class when he got a message from his phone. He brought it up and saw it was text from Sasha.

Sasha: Y/N, we're ditching so hurry up.

Y/N: K. Where am I supposed to meet you?

Sasha: Bike racks.

Y/N: Cool, I hate this class.

???: "Ahem."

Y/N looked to his left and saw his math teacher looking at him.

Teacher: "Y/N…"

Y/N: "Teach…" He threw his notebook into his bag and jumped out of an opened window. "See ya sucka!" He landed on a couple of bushes and ran around the corner seeing Sasha and Anne.