Chapter 24

Hop Pop: "Ah-ha!" He kicked the basement door open and saw Y/N at his bed taking a nap and Anne filing her nails.

Y/N: "Huh?" He woke up from his nap and rubbed his eyes.

Anne: "What's up HP?"

Hop Pop: "Uh... nothing. Just go back to what you were doing. Except for you Y/N, if you sleep more you won't be able to sleep later."

Y/N: "Fine..." He rolled his eyes and got up from the bed and stretched.

Hop Pop: "Good..." He slowly closed the door and opened it again after five seconds. Then he closed it again and walked away from the door.

Anne: "Yeesh, that's the fourth time today he did that. Why does he keep doing that?"

Y/N: "You know, since we're dating. I think he thinks we might be doing something freaky. Even though you're thirteen and I'm fourteen."

Anne: "Yeah, I think my parents might react the same way if they found out we're dating. And we were in my room."

Y/N: "*Yawn* I need a snack."

Anne: "But you had a snack before you went to sleep."

Y/N: "I know but now it's time for my daily afternoon tea but I don't feel like going upstairs to make it." He reached over to his bag and looked deeper in his bag and pulled out a chocolate candy bar with some bite marks on the wrapper.

Anne: "Are you sure you want to eat that?"

Y/N: "Yup." He unwrapped the chocolate bar and ate it. After a couple of seconds he stuck out his tongue and pulled out a white piece of hair.

Y/N: "Ew... don't say it."

Anne: "Say what...?"

Y/N: "I told you so."

Anne: "You said it, not me."

Y/N: "I'm going to the barn to get a crate of cola and chocolate. I'll be back." He walked out of the house towards the barn where he got the stuff.

When he picked them up he didn't notice something sprout out of his lower back. He walked back to the house and went down to the basement.

Y/N: "I got the snacks." He passed his girlfriend a cola and some chocolate.

Anne: "Thanks." She then kissed Y/N's cheek.

Y/N walked over to his bed and pulled out his phone and used it as a bottle opener. He unexpectedly felt something wrap around his waist.

Y/N: "Kuku?" He lifted his shirt and saw something long, white, black, and soft.

Y/N: "What the!?" He fell out of the bed but kept the bottle from falling on the floor.

Anne: "Are you okay!?"

The Plantars opened the basement door.

Sprig: "Is something wrong!?"

Polly: "Why are you yelling!?"

Y/N stood up and showed them his tail.

Anne, Sprig, Polly, and Hop Pop: "AAAHHH!"

Y/N: "Did I get cursed!? Why do I have a tail!? Am I going to de-evolve into a monkey!? Was that the price to pay for magic!?" His body started smoking and his muscles started bulking up.

Hop Pop grabbed Y/N's shoulders. "Calm down. Deep breaths."

Y/N calmed down and his muscles went back to their regular size.

Y/N: "I'm gonna go talk to someone who knows stuff about curses and stuff. I'll see y'all later. Don't follow me." He threw a smoke bomb down as the basement door was heard closing.