Afterword & Author's notes

Hi! Thanks for reading my story! I really enjoy writing stories even if nobody reads them. I hope you enjoyed the story! If you have any feedback (only kind ones please, rude and hate ones will be deleted and blocked) or questions, leave them in the comments and I'll try and answer them! Don't forget to comment and vote! Oh and also, I don't own the picture above, I found it on Pintrest!

And if you've read this far, maybe consider following me? No pressure if not it just helps out a lot and builds my sense of confidence. I really hope you enjoyed it was rlly cool to write.

There's not rlly much else to say other than thank you so, so much and I'll see you guys in the next book I write! Take care, bye!

Best wishes/luck
Frog :D Xx

~A little bit about me~

I have two dogs, I love baking reading and sleeping. I have a strong passion for aviation (flying) and I really want to be a vet/pilot when I'm older.

My pronouns are She/They. I'm a proud lesbian and asexual person! I rlly enjoy writing because it makes me and hopefully other people happy. My favourite movie is Mission impossible Rouge Nation (which I'm sure you've guessed because that's kinda the whole reason I wrote this book)! Favourite food is chicken korma or spaghetti and meatballs I don't really mind.

I don't have a favourite song because I listen to so many all the time but the one I listen to most (currently as I write this) is Cruel Summer by Taylor Swift so I recommend going and listening to that, it's a really great song.

And yeah that's about it so have a fabulous day/night and thanks again for reading! :)