Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 The fifth year of the last days

  The fifth year of the last days.

  In some unknown underground research institute on Blue Star, brutal and inhuman experiments with supernatural beings are going on.

  In one of the well-equipped laboratories, the lights are as bright as daylight. In the center of the laboratory is a silver metal table about two meters long, one meter wide, and one meter high.

  At this moment, Su Luo was being bound and fixed on the cold metal table.

  The bony body is filled with various needles, and the other end of the needles is connected to various detectors, which are beeping regularly.

  Su Luo stared at the strong light above his head like a bathroom bully, without any focus in his eyes, as if he was a lifeless porcelain doll.

  How long has she been lying here?

  Ever since he was tied in, he has never seen day or night again. Every day when he opens and closes his eyes, he is illuminated by this strong light. How many days and nights have passed?

  He wanted to move his arms, but found that just moving his fingers would exhaust all his strength.

  That's right, before coming here, the supernatural powers in her body suddenly began to flow out without any warning, and now there is probably no trace of supernatural powers in her body, not to mention the powerless sleeping potion hanging every day.

  I just don't know how Ah Yan is doing now.

  The eighth-level healing mutant beast is so easy to find, even if it is found, how can it be its opponent with Ah Yan's current ability at the peak of the sixth level...

  "Ah, Yan." The girl's hoarse voice was like a mosquito, inaudible and lingering.

  While Su Luo was in a daze, several footsteps came from the door of the laboratory, accompanied by an extremely excited baritone voice, getting closer.

  "Miss Tang, in one day, we will be able to analyze the self-healing cytokine in Su Luo's body. As long as this self-healing factor is injected, even ordinary people can resist zombie virus infection!

  Moreover, we also found that the self-healing cytokines in Su Luo's body are super active, and if we give us a little more time, we may be able to develop a medicine that can keep the supernatural beings forever young!

  With these two research results, we will become the saviors of the whole world, and all bases of Blue Star will bow down to us! "

  "Well, professor, do you know what to say about the experimental results when the time comes?" A female voice that Su Luo was very familiar with responded softly.

  "Of course! Ms. Tang, don't worry, our research institute is a formal research institute, and there will be no news about the experimental subjects."

  The woman's voice gradually approached, "By the way...Professor, I have something I want to talk to my sister alone. Is it convenient for you?"

  "This..." The man obviously hesitated.

  The woman chuckled lightly and said, "Professor, don't you forget how my sister got such a good test subject, are you still afraid that I will steal her?"

  The man sneered: "No, Miss Tang, it's just that now is the critical time for factor analysis..."

  Before the man finished speaking, he was interrupted by the woman.