Class Trial {65} It

He performed the appropriate action in order to learn the secret. . . Could he be talking about. . .?

"That's right. . . The hint is what I saw after I cleared it. In the depths of the Final Dead Room, there was a hidden room surrounded by concrete. . . And there. . .a small, conspicuous window waited, all by itself. From that window. . .I saw some very strange scenery." Nagito said to us all.

"Strange scenery?" Chiaki asked.

"Instead of explaining it, it might be faster just to show you. At an opportune time, I found a perfect camera in the Final Dead Room. . ." He said back to us.

"You took a picture?" Gundham asked.

"Yep." Nagito said.

After he spoke that word, he grinned and then showed us the picture of the scene out side of the building. All of us was looking at it as we was I think all of us was looking for the thing that would give us a clue too what the ultimate weapon could be.

"If the structure of the Funhouse is what we thought it was. . .Grape House and Strawberry House should link to the tower in the middle. Which means, if you're viewing the tower from Strawberry House, you should see Grape House behind it. But in this photo, I don't see anything behind the tower. . . No shadow, no shape, no Grape House at all." I said outloud.

"I see and is that all?" Nagito asked.

"You said this photo was taken from the hidden room inside the Final Dead Room, right? If that's the case. . .then that means it should've been taken from the 1st floor of Strawberry House." I said.

"Yeah, it should have been." Nagito answered.

"Then. . .this is definitely strange.This photo doesn't look like it was taken from the 1st floor. The angle suggests it was taken from higher up." I explained.

"That's right. Good call." Nagito started to say but then stopped. "In summary. . .this is the truth contained in this photo: The 1st floor of Strawberry House is located in a high area, and Grape House is not behind the tower. So luniar is right, it's an elevator or lift." He explained to us.

"It might be possible for Hajime to solve it too, even though he's just a normal high school student. . . Despite the fact that you don't have a real talent, you already know about the other clue." Nagito said to me.

The other clue?

That's when I remembered what had happened in the grape house. "Your talking about the time when you just appeared in the lounge right?" I asked him.

"Right and where do you think I came from?" Nagito asked.

"The top floor. . ." Luniar and Chiaki said at the same time.

"Yes, correct. You two have sharp eyes." Nagito said.

"The top floor? But that's just a Monokuma archive is it not?" Sonia asked.

Was that thing just now another hint to figuring out the mystery behind the Funhouse's structure. . .?
The reason Nagito appeared from the 3rd floor. . . Using the photo he took, I might be able to find the answer if I just think about it. . .

" I got it! I know the secret of the Funhouse!" I said.

Everyone's attention went towards me now and they all looked at me waiting for me to explain. "Then let's hear it, what answer will you give I wonder?" Nagito asked.

I wasted no time in starting to explain. "In the picture Nagito took from Strawberry House, I didn't see Grape House at all. . .So where did Grape House go? There is only one possibility. . . It was in a position where it couldn't be seen from Strawberry House. Which means Strawberry House and Grape House are in the same building but on different floors." I explained to everyone.

"Same building. . . Different floors?" Gundham asked shocked.

"If you think about it like that. . . Based on Nagito's picture, it's clear where Strawberry House is located. . . It's on top of the grape house." I said to them all. "Because of that, the photo taken from the 1st floor of Strawberry House was at a high angle. . . Altogether, this means the 1st floor of Strawberry House is also the 4th floor above Grape House." I finished explaining.

"It never occurred to us that they were the same building because it was structured with two different shapes. . .A quadrilaterel and a hexagon, overlaid atop each other to misdirect how we would perceive them. . . And it worked, didn't it? Disregarding the tower, we fully believed the two houses were two separate, distinct buildings." Chiaki explained.

"Now we know that we can move on top how Robomaru died." Akane said.

"The body must be a dummy!" Kazuichi said.

" Nekomaru's body wasn't a dummy. . . That can be proven by Kazuichi's account." I said.

"Huh. . .me!?" He asked.

"Remember? When we moved from Grape Tower to Strawberry Tower, we thought the body had moved. . .and that's when you said. . .Not just that. . ."the parts that I carefully arranged when I disassembled the body all moved, too." Right up until that moment, you were disassembling Nekomaru's body at Grape Tower, right? The killer couldn't have known how you'd take apart his body, so they couldn't have built a dummy." I explained to everyone.

"But what if Kazuichi built it?" Sonia asked.

"That's not a funny joke miss Sonia." He replied back.

However Sonia didn't say anything.

"Kazuichi isn't the murderer, if he was he wouldn't have fixed the elevator to bring the others here." Luniar said.

"I see. . . How disappointing." Sonia said.

"Not as much as I am disappointed!" Kazuichi cried.

"Moving on. . . I never expected the fun house it's self was the ultimate weapon. ." Chiaki said.

"Now that we know that let's move onto the cause of death." Luniar said.

"Before that. . . Why didn't you join in with our conversation of the fun house?" I asked her.

"Why? When I already saw the building and how you all got there. Monokuma said I shouldn't say anything or something bad would happen so I kept quiet." She said to me.

Monokuma . . . Threatened her. .

"Right. . . Cause of death. ." I said outloud.

"Puhuhuhu Hajime looks sooooo pissed!" Monokuma commented.

I ignored him and started to think about what the cause of death could have actually been. Then there was only one thing I could think of. "Falling." I said to everyone in the room which gained their attention. "If the Funhouse's secret is that it's a structure where both towers and houses are vertically connected, then the killer made use of its height and caused Nekomaru to die from falling." I finished explaining.

That's when I heard a sigh and I looked at Luniar. "What if he was falling from the elevator once someone pushed the sleep mode button on him. He would have been unable to fight back." She said to us all.

"Pressed the sleep mode button on him huh. . ."

*****************************************
Thank you all so much, I appreciate any support you give to me. And I appreciate you all reading my story!

Also MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Bye for now

To be continued!