Class Trial {58} To

We walked down to the first floor and I saw Akane by the Orgre statue, me and Lunair walked over to her and looked at her. "Akane. . .what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Well. . .I've been thinking about this statue. It's not alive or anything but it has a strong aura. I can't think of it as a regular human aura. This thing might be the most powerful creature on the island. . .Yessssss! That sure gets me goin'!" Akane said to me while getting fired up.

"Is this. . .a person? The nameplate says "Ogre," so isn't this a statue of an ogre?" I asked her.

"It is a person. Monokuma is despicable for doing this. ." Lunair said.

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow at what she said. Does she know who this is?

"Ogre or whatever, it's fine as long as it's strong! Oh, it looks like it's almost time. I'll head over to Grape Tower first." Akane said and then left me and Lunair standing there.

"Lunair. . . Do you know who this is?" I asked her.

"I do. . . I found a book . . . In the library. . I know who this is. ." She said to me.

Before I could even say anything to her she told me we're going to be late. . She was right we was. So we both made our way to that place. Everyone who gathered here had pale faces. . .

"Man, I'm tired. . . I'm seriously. . .so tired. . ." Kazuichi complained straight away.

"Stop complaining. . . You're bringing me down. . ." Fuyuhiko said back to him.

"But I'm exhausted. . . Not only can we not eat food, but we're being force to come here early in the morning. . ." Kazuichi said to us answering Fuyuhiko.

"This isn't about just you. . .We're all getting screwed here." I said to him.

Well all but one. . .

"But we're getting screwed the most. . . Obviously we're more tired than everyone else. . .! I mean, we had to take the contact elevator to get here from Strawberry House. So we had to walk all the way from Strawberry Hall to the elevator, and then walk all the way over here! The longer you walk, the more calories you burn! So obviously we're more tired than you guys. . .!" Kazuichi said.

"Stop complaining." Robomaru said to him.

"Tch. . . Fine." He said back.

"Man, you guys are already starting to brag about how unhealthy you are. . ." Monokuma said to us.

"You've got some nerve coming here!" Fuyuhiko said to him.

"Moving on. . . Why are we here Monokuma?" Lunair asked him.

"I just want everyone to be healthy again." He said.

". . . . Healthy?" I asked him.

"You're losing your drive because you're burning rubber down the Unhealthy Highway, right? I'm offering this service so that you can all feel healthy again! Sooooo. . .From this day forward, I'd like you to make Monokuma Tai Chi part of your daily routine every morning!" He said with enthusiasm.

"Monokuma's tai chi?" I asked him.

"All right, start the music!" Monokuma said.

The music started and Monokuma started the class too, that's when we all started to participate in this but after a while I couldn't even move anyone and I fell to the floor while everyone else was still going.

"Make optimal use. . .of earth's gravity. . .and release yourself. . .from the tension of your conscious self. . ." Monokuma said with a calming tone. "Control your breathing. . .slowly and softly. . .Move as if you're drawing a circle. . ." He started again. "Naturally. . .just as you are. . .relax. . .your body and mind. . ." He continued.

Th-This. . .is clearly affecting my hunger. . .! . . .Why exactly do we have to do this?

"Hajime. . . You can't keep going can you?"

I looked over and saw Lunair looking at me. I shook my head and looked down at the floor. That's when Monokuma must have noticed me, "Hey, over there! Don't dawdle!" Monokuma said to me.

After a while we stopped the tai chi class and everyone looked exhausted except, Robomaru and Lunair of course. "Phew, we sure worked up a good sweat! Staying healthy is definitely super important!" Monokuma said to us.

"Oh gently caress off. . . We did a bunch of pointless exercise thanks to you, and now we're hungrier than ever. . .!" Fuyuhiko said, the words he said making him sound like he's mad but he didn't have enough energy to actually be mad.

"I. . . Can't. . . Move. ." Akane said.

"The road to good health is not an easy one! It might be painful, but we'll do this again tomorrow! Unless something big happens, I won't allow any tardies or absences. Make sure you remember that!" Monokuma said and then left.

"Guys. . .I don't think I'm gonna last till tomorrow." Akane said to us.

"I-I don't wanna die. . .in a place like this. . . If I'm gonna die in a place like this, I-I might as well. . .!" Kazuichi said going to freak out.

"Wh-What are you saying!? Calm down!" I said to him.

"I can't loving calm down! There's no food. . . There's no way to escape. . . If this goes on. . .everyone's gonna starve to death. . .Wait! Are you telling us to just wait until we starve to death!?" He asked me.

"I'd rather that then let anyone else kill someone!" I said back to him.

"Huh? Do you mean that you'd rather die?" Nagito asked me.

I didn't say anything to him and he didn't say anything else after that. "I-I got it. . . You're just saying that because you're the traitor!" He said back to me.

"What?!"

I couldn't believe he still thinks I'm the traitor.

"You're planning to make us all weak. . .so you can kill us all!" He retorted back to me.

"Wh-What are you saying. . .!?" I asked him.

"Fess up! You've been secretly getting food from your Future Foundation buddies, haven't you!?" He asked me.

"I swear. . . . You better-!" I started.

"Stop it. . . Your both acting like children. Stop fighting. Kazuichi, Hajime is not the traitor and Hajime. . . Try and ignore him when he says that."

Me and Kazuichi was surprised when he heard someone say that we looked at the person who said it and it was Lunair.

"I agree with her. . .Making a scene is just going to make us hungrier. So. . . .let's just calm down for now."

*****************************************
That's all for this chapter, awww all of them are beginning to get more and more hungry 🥺

Well now you know a little bit more about my OC too. What do you guys think of her so far?

Also just published this story! It's before the tragedy even happened and leading up too it. It explains the role Luniar played during it at some point too!

Thanks for reading everyone!

Bye for now

To be continued!