Class Trial {24} All

About an hour later I walked out of my cabin, and I started to walk around the place that's when I saw Fuyuhiko walking around as well. I stopped and looked at him. "Fuyuhiko should you really be out yet?" I asked him.

He looked around to me and gave a small smile to me, I was shocked at that as he looked at me. "I'm fine now, Mikan gave me the all clear to leave after she treated and I healed some after rest, she told me not to over do it though." He explained to me.

I nodded my head and smiled at what he said to me, happy at the fact he managed to stay calm it's like he's trying to get along with everyone. "Oh right. Are you okay with Peko now?" I asked him, concerned about him.

He looked down and nodded his head. I gave a faint smile. "Your not the only one. Come on." I said to him.

I turned around and started to walk off I knew he was following me and I knew that Luniar would be doing something for Peko as she was for Teruteru. She can be nice especially when it comes to the dead.

When we got to the cabins I gestured for Fuyuhiko to be quiet as we walked there, I looked at Peko's cabin with Fuyuhiko and that's when we both saw Luniar. She placed down a paper sword that she made and puts her hands together. "Sorry you had to die Peko. I'll make sure Fuyuhiko is okay for you. I promise." She said.

Although her words was full of despair, I know she ment it she done the same with Teruteru and I can always remember what she said to him.

"I'll find out what happened to your family I promise, Teruteru."

I looked at Fuyuhiko and he was shocked as he heard that from her. He looked at me and that's when we walked away to the lobby of the hotel. Fuyuhiko then looked at me again. "did she really just do that?" He asked me.

I nodded my head at him as he asked that. "yes she done the same with Teruteru after his death too. She promised to find out what happened to his family restaurant. When I first saw that I was shocked too." I explained to him.

He looked at me with disbelief in his eye and I looked around as I sat down. He was still shocked as he looked at me. "She promised Peko to look after me?" He asked shocked.

I nodded my head at him.

Me and him was talking about it for a long time as we looked at eachother Fuyuhiko was trying to comprehend what he saw. Fuyuhiko then promised that he wouldn't make it hard for her, and for Peko to rest in peace. "I'll do what it takes, to make Peko at peace and not make it hard for Luniar. . After all she is helping Peko. That probably means a lot to her too." Fuyuhiko said.

I looked up and saw Luniar walking this way, I gestured for Fuyuhiko to stop talking about it and he looked over too. "Good morning Luniar." Fuyuhiko said to her.

She stopped and looked at him as she did there was no emotion in her after all that have happened she didn't even show one emotion. .

"Why are you out of bed?" She asked.

"Mikan said I can go if I'm careful. . I can't push myself too hard." Fuyuhiko explained to her.

That's when she nodded her head at him and then looked at me. "I didn't expect you two to become friends. Is something wrong Hajime?" Luniar asked me.

"No. Not at all." I answered her.

She shrugged it off and continued to walk off to the restaurant, which confused me a bit as she did that. "Where are you going?" I asked her.

"The restaurant."

"Okay. . But why?" I asked her.

"I want to get some food before going to the library." She said.

"The library? Why you going there?" I asked her.

"What is this 20 questions if you want to come just come. If not but out." She said.

There it was again, she let us have hope that she's changing, worrying about us and being our friend, and then she shatters that by being cold and distant. It's like she gives us hope too only give us even more,

Despair

*****************************************
Thanks for reading everyone, hope you have enjoyed it so far, I am trying my best to remember the events but also putting my own little surprises into this since it's part of my OC!

Anyway I appreciate the support.

Bye for now

To be continued!