Class Trial {36} Only

". . . . Why?"

I nodded my head at what she said back to me. "Well I always do this. . . I put a flower by where the victims died and then I put a bequet of flowers by their cabin too." She explained to me.

She got up and looked at me. "Let's go." She said to me.

That's when I got confused but I started to follow her anyway, as I looked at her and noticed we was going to the library. I got even more confused as I saw the library. "Lunair what are we doing?" I asked her.

"I'm going to the library while everyone was talking to Mikan Monokuma said that there is new information in the place I found the other information in. So I need help finding it." She said.

I started to blush as she said that to me and I looked at her. "Y-You want me to go with you?" I asked her.

"Sure why not?" She asked me.

I smiled and started to walk with her to the library, we walked in and she split up from me she went one way and I went the other. We decided to split up and look for it to be faster. Then we would meet in the middle of the library to read it together.

I was going all the way through the books, but I couldn't find one book that could be what we are looking for. That's when I heard someone. "Hajime I found it." Lunair said.

I walked over and met her where we both agreed and I saw a black folder in her hands, I raised an eyebrow at it. And that's when she turned the cover to me.

Open once you find out the truth

I raised an eyebrow at the cover then I looked at her. "I guess we'll just have to wait to see what's going on. ." I said to her.

She nodded her head and looked at the folder, she sighed and started to walk to the entrance. "Sorry . . . That was a waste of time." She said to me.

I shook my head at her still smiling some as she said those words. "No it's fine. After all it was better to be safe then sorry, it wasn't a waste of time for me." I said to her.

She looked at me with no expression but I knew she was surprised I said that to her. That's when we stopped by the supermarket and went in. I gave a small smile to her when she went to go get more flowers. "why now?" I asked her.

She looked at her once she picked some flowers and tilted her head at me some too, "why what?" She asked me.

"You've always done all this alone and in secret so why you letting me help you now?" I asked her.

She looked at me and then looked at the flowers she was holding in her hands and walked over to the entrance of the shop. "After the way Mikan was acting I guess the memories I lost made me forget about you, we must have known eachother well enough for us to be close. I don't know what she ment when she said 'someone stole her beloved from her' but then again what she said most of the time I didn't get at all, but when someone is so helpful with the crime scenes before she got that disease, she was the one that helped us with the bodies." She said to me.

I nodded my head, that was true, she was the one that made me realize that a knife was too big for killing Byakuya and she was the one that made everyone realize that Mahiru was hit by a bat like in the game. "Yeah your right Lunair." I stated to her.

It was then 10pm so all of us had to go back to the cabins. I walked Lunair back and then went to my own. I layed down straight away and then went to sleep.

My body was so tired. .

*****************************************
Thank you guys for reading almost at 40 chapters now! I can't believe it! The I got one other book that has 45 chapters (one shot book doesn't count!) I normally only do like 14-20 chapter per book. So this is unbelievable to me.

Thanks for your support.

Bye for now

To be continued!