Class Trial {3} a

We saw another girl that was playing a game so I walked over and looked at her, it was obvious that she was focused. When we went over to her I opened my mouth. "hello, I'm Hajime Hinata." I said.

". . . . ."

She was more into her game, so I don't think she was paying attention to anything I said, that's when Nagito shouted out. "Chaiki!" He shouted and she snapped her head to where we was standing.

"Oh. . . . I'm sorry. . . ." She replied.

"It's okay. ." I looked at her smiling some.

"Hajime. . . . . . Okay I'll. . . . Try to. . . Remember that. . . I'm Chaiki Nanami. . ." She said. She must have took that as a cue to explain as I was confused. "I can't talk unless I have everything planned out in my head. . ." She explained.

I nodded my head and looked at Nagito like always he smiled. "Chaiki Nanami is known as the Ultimate Gamer. She has beat many games and even competed in tournaments." Nagito said.

We talked to Chiaki for a while and then moved on there was on more person there so we might as well, get this over and done with since there was so many people to get through

We talked to Chiaki for a while and then moved on there was on more person there so we might as well, get this over and done with since there was so many people to get through. I walked over and spoke. "Hi I'm Hajime Hinata." I spoke to her.

"I-I'm Mikan T-Tsumiki. . . . . . I-I'm sooooorry!" She said as she started to cry.

That was a surprise to me, I never expected that from. "Bullying a girl, not cool Hajime." Nagito said to me.

"I didn't do anything. . ." I said to him.

As she carried on crying and apologizing to me she even wanted to know if she done something wrong. "Y-You l-look m-mad. . . W-would Y-You f-feel better i-if I took m-my clothes o-off?!" She asked me.

What is up with this girl?

"No. . . I don't want that. ." I said to her.

She started to cry and and apologize again over and over again. "Seriously picking on a girl is so not cool Hajime. . ."

"Again I didn't do anything. . ." I said. "So what's the deal with her?" I asked Nagito we won't get anywhere the way they are.

"Mikan is known as the Ultimate Nurse, if you get injured or sick, she's the one that will be treating you. So be nice." Nagito explained.