Class Trial {8} Remembered

Hajime's POV

After I spoke With Luniar and she walked away, I went back to my cabin however I did want to talk to her a bit more, but I doubt that will happen, I need to come up with an idea that I can make her believe I want to be friends.

I looked at the time and sighed, it was almost time for Byakuya's party. I got up and walked over to my door when I opened the door I jumped a mile it felt like my heart was going to jump out. Standing there all alone, right outside my door was. . .

Luniar. . .

"L-Luniar. . ?! You scared me!" I said trying to take deep breaths so I didn't die.

"I did. . .?" She simply replied with.

I sighed and looked back at her, I obviously couldn't let her stay outside so I moved out the way and let her come in. I then closed the door.

I was so surprised that I almost died. That would have been bad. "Is there something you wanted?" I looked at her while I was spoke those words.

That's all that was in her eyes was a blank look and one that didn't look like she had anything inside. "Are you going to the party?" She asked me in her usual cold and dead tone of voice.

"Uh yeah. . Why?" I asked her, confused why she would ask me that.

"I'd be careful and stay in guard. . . You never know what will happen. ." She said.

Huh?

"W-What do you mean by that?" I asked her.

She didn't even answer me she just left my cabin. I quickly went after her and saw her walking to hers. "Wait ain't you going?! It's manda-" before I could even finish that sentence she already closed the door.

I sighed and looked at the time. I should get going.

I started to walk to the old place when I entered I saw Byakuya standing there, I was confused as I thought it would be in the dinning hall. "Can you stand up straight and hold out your arms?" He asked me.

That just made me even more confused with whatever it is he is doing. "I need to make no one brought sharp objects, I don't want anyone getting hurt on purpose or on accident." He said. "So I need to pat you down." He continued.

"Ah if that's the case I guess it's fine. . ." I said.

That's when I stood up straight and held out my arms and he started to search me. He didn't leave anywhere unchecked either. . . That was so uncomfortable but I was able to move on, I walked into the dinning hall and I saw everyone there well except two people. Byakuya walked in with me and he looked around. "We are two short." He said.

"I did say to Fuyuhiko to come and join us but he said he'd never come and join us and for me to leave him alone." Mahiru said. "I told him it was mandatory but he didn't wanna hear it." She continued.

"And what about Luniar?" Byakuya asked.

"Ah I'm the one that saw her she was actually with me in my cabin before I came here." I said.

"What? You and her was alone?! Before you came here?!" Kazuichi asked me.

Oh for-

"It's not like that! But I was about to tell her that it was mandatory but she closed the door to her cabin before I could." I said to them.

Some of them started to complain about how Byakuya was searching them but then again even though it was uncomfortable it needed to be done. Byakuya was looking around. "Wait!" Byakuya shouted, ran over to the table and started to eat really fast.