Class Trial {38} Who

They both seemed upset and sad, plus a little scared. "mice are the only things I can't stand!" Monomi spoke up with a fear tone.

I raised an eyebrow at her and shrugged my shoulder. "What ever who cares?" I asked.

Then Monokuma chimed in with what we was talking about and it turned he can't stand mice. "Huh maybe everytime you misbehave I should send you in there." Lunair spoke up.

Monokuma started to shake with fear as she said that to him and shook his head at her words too. "The both of you are scared of mice? Seriously?" I asked him.

"We are siblings after all!" Monokuma replied.

That's when they both disappeared leaving me and Lunair standing there. I sighed and looked at her as she was looking around. "Is something wrong Lunair?" I asked her.

She looked at me and then shook her head, "nothing wrong, just wondering where one of our classmates will die this time." She spoke up.

I sighed again and looked down.

She's right, soon enough Monokuma will make us kill eachother again. We finally got one of our friends back and sooner or later we'll have to say goodbye to one of them.

However before me and Lunair moved on I heard Kazuichi speak. "This building. . .is full of dangerous areas. I feel like I should say something about it. . ." He said.

I looked at him once she said that.

"Wow, what a coincidence. . .I was just thinking the same thing." I spoke back to him.

Well, no matter how fancy it is, it's got nothing on Miss Sonia's castle! After all, she's the real deal! Miss Sonia is a 100% pure princess who lives in a 100% pure castle!" He said to me.

Don't talk so confidently about a castle you've never seen before. . .

"Big words for someone who probably never seen a real castle." Lunair said.

Kazuichi looked at her a bit annoyed at what she said but smiling anyway, I guess he thinks she's joking around. "What and you have?" He asked her.

"Yes actually I have." She said.

That shocked both me and Kazuichi, then I turned to Gundham. "Hey, I was just wondering. . ." I stayed to ask.

"Is a mere human going to offer his opinion to me, an Overlord? Fascinating, fascinating, you fiend! I'll play your game, you rogue. Come, tell me... Try to satisfy my Four Dark Devas of Destruction!" She spoke up.

That's right...those hamsters could probably pass for mice, right? So maybe you can defeat Monokuma and Monomi with your hamsters?" I asked him.

". . .I already told you. Hamsters are merely their temporary form. A fiend like you is incapable of imagining what would happen once they shed their transient guises." He spoke up "Kehehe, ignorance is horrendous. . .That's why it's only interesting to converse with humans once in a while." Continued to speak.

I couldn't even say anything to that, mainly because I don't what he just said.

He gave some roundabout excuse that makes no sense, but my guess is he doesn't want to put them in danger. . .

That's when I heard a beeping sound, I turned to Robomaru and saw him standing there.

"Hey, are you okay. . .? There's a strange mechanical sound coming from your body." I spoke to him.

No. . .I guess it's okay. Since he's a robot...it makes sense that he. . .makes mechanical noises now. . .

"That sound means I'm feeling emotionally charged right now!" He explained

"I-I see. . . Y-Your body makes noises based on your feelings. . . Okay. . ." I said to him.

Lunair looked at Robomaru and walked up to him. "That might be handy at least then if something is wrong we can try and fix it right away, right?" She asked.

He nodded and then continued to speak to us. "Just now I got a new function." He said to us.

"A new function?" Kazuichi asked. "Is it flight?" He asked.

"Behold!"

Robomaru's chest opened up and there was a clock that appeared. I raised an eyebrow at what just happened. "Is that a clock?" I asked.

"I'm able to sense the passage of time! I don't even need to look at clocks anymore! Whether it's training, meals, or baths. . . There's no doubt this feature is useful in a variety of situations!" He explained to us all.

"Yeah that will be handy too." Lunair said to him.

That's when we both started to move on when we got to the next place I was shocked to see it. There's even a rollercoaster here. . . Well obviously, since it's an amusement park.

"ROOOOAR! Too bad this ride is still under maintenance! It's not tense enough yet! So you can't get on!" Monokuma shouted as she appeared Infront of us.

Me and Lunair both looked at him when he said that. "There's no way someone will ride this anyway so what's the point?" I asked him.

"Now, now I prepared a prize for you all so don't go saying that!" He said back to me.

Seriously? Another prize for bait?

"Anyway please enjoy the other attractions while I get this one ready." Monokuma said.

"What's a rollercoaster?"

That's when I looked at Lunair shocked at what she just to us both. Then again it's obvious by now that her life wasn't normal. I looked at her and I sighed giving her a small smile. "Let's move on." I said to her.

For now, I should come back here after I've checked out the other areas. What am I going to do. . .? I should think about that when the time comes.

"Yahooooo! A rollercoaster! Rollercoasters are the only reason to go to amusement parks! There's nothin' like a good thrill ride!Apparently it's still under maintenance, but I'll be first in line to ride it as soon as it's fixed!" I heard Akane speak up. I looked over and she was standing there with a big smile on her face.

"Again what is a rollercoaster?" Lunair asked once more.

"You'll find out. Let's go to the last stop. . ."

*****************************************
Wow! Amusement park! Although I'm with Lunair right now the only time I went to an amusement park was when I was in school and I was mainly in the arcade I didn't go on any rides. Mainly because I didn't want to be there anyway XD

Thanks for reading as always guys.
I always get notifications for you guys voting on the chapters so thank you for that too!

Bye for now

To be continued!