Class Trial {63} And

"Um. . .I discovered Nekomaru's body a little before 7:00 a.m. I headed over to Grape Tower for Monokuma Tai Chi and found the body there. . .Hajime, Lunair and Chiaki were also with me." Sonia started to say.

"W-what?! Hajime was with Miss Sonia . . . Chiaki and Lunair so early in the morning?!" Kazuichi started to freak out. "D-Don't tell me you three were together since last night!?" Kazuichi asked them.

"Imbecile! I am not some woman with flexible legs!" Sonia said quiet offended.

"We just happened to run into each other on the first floor of Grape House, and went to the tower together. . . Well except me and Lunair. We was together." I explained.

"What?!?!" Kazuichi asked them.

"Calm your self. It's not like that. Me and Hajime was just talking in the lounge for a while." Lunair explained to them.

"The body discovery announcement was made soon after. Akane heard that and rushed over." Chiaki said to them.

"We heard the body discovery announcement too. . .from Strawberry House, obviously. As I recall, we found the elevator was out of order, which left us stuck. . ." Fuyuhiko spoke out.

"So we decided to go to the tower for the time being and headed for Strawberry Hall. . .But someone even broke Strawberry Hall's door button. We couldn't go anywhere because of that." Kazuichi explained next.

"Forget these borin' intros! Let's talk about the killer! . . .Anyway, it's definitely someone from Strawberry House!" Akane spoke with a voice of annoyance.

"What do you mean, "definitely"!?" Kazuichi asked her.

"There's no way a chick would kill someone so cruelly. . . So it must be one of you Strawberry House dudes." Akane shouted back. "One of you better hurry up and confess, or I'll break all of you in half!" She then threatened.

"Y-You're the cruelest one here!" Kazuichi said kinda scared.

"Now now, enough with the lover's quarrel. We need to think about this seriously." Chiaki said to them all.

"I agree, everyone calm down. We will figure who killed Robomaru, so Akane calm down." Lunair said to them.

"Then let's start with something even Miss Sonia can understand: the weapon!" Kazuichi said to us.

"Huh?" Nagito simply replied with.

"Well the weapon is obvious isn't it?" Kazuichi asked.

"Huh?" Nagito replied with yet again.

"I agree with Nagito. The hammer is definitely not the cause of death." Lunair said to us.

"Yes I agree." I said to the others as well.

"What do you mean you two don't agree?!" Kazuichi asked.

"A lot of oil was flowing from Nekomaru's body, just like human blood, right? If the hammer was used to beat Nekomaru, you'd expect some oil to be on it, at least." I said to them.

"Exactly but how was the hammer looking?" Lunair asked us.

". . . It was clean. There was nothing on it." Fuyuhiko replied to her.

Lunair nodded her head saying he was right, "Y-Yeah but. . . If that isn't the weapon what is?" Kazuichi asked. "Or maybe they clean it!" He asked again.

"No what's the point in cleaning the hammer? If it looked suspicious they would have hide the hammer or thrown it out." Fuyuhiko said.

"You're pretty insightful, Baby Gangsta!" Akane said smiling.

"B-baby Gangster?! . . . Me?" He asked.

"I'm going to call him that from now on." Lunair said to everyone.

"No you don't! Don't call me that!" Fuyuhiko said to them.

"So then. . . What's the real weapon that killed Nekomaru?" Sonia asked.

"The actual weapon has oil on it. . . But if it's something at the crime scene that had oil on it. . . So what think had oil on it?" Lunair stated and then asked.

I thought for a while of what it could be as everyone else did as well. And then I remembered something that had a lot of oil on it. "The pillar." I answered them.

Lunair nodded her head once again and then looked at the floor some. "Yes that's right the pillar was the weapon." Lunair said.

"No matter if you had a 100 men you couldn't use that thing as a weapon!" Gundham said to us.

"Wait why not. .?" Akane asked.

"Akane remember? We tried to move that pillar." I said to her.

It looked like she was trying to remember that time and then when she did she looked down. "Oh right. . Yeah that thing was pretty heavy wasn't it." She said.

"That's that then there is no way the pillar is the weapon!" Kazuichi said to us.

"But there is a way it could be." Sonia said.

"What?! . . . Wait for reals?!" Akane asked.

"Yes 'for reals.'" Sonia answered once again.

"Well what are you waiting for?! Explain it Sonia!" Akane said to her.

"Right I will do my best!" She said and started to look at everyone once again. "You might not be able to list the pillar but what if you tipped it over?" She asked everyone.

"Considering the weight of the pillar it would cause some great force." Fuyuhiko said to us.

"Yes go Sonia wait to go girl!" Akane said to her.

"I disagree with you Sonia." Me and Lunair said at the same time.

I looked over to her in shock and gave a small very faint blush as I turned to the others Kazuichi was shouting at me for disagreeing with Sonia but then I started to speak. "If Nekomaru was crushed by the pillar, then there should've been fragments on top of his body." I said to them all.

"Wait fragments?" Sonia asked.

"The pillar fragments were scattered beneath Nekomaru's body, but there weren't any on top of his body... If the pillar had been tipped over and crushed him, the fragments should've been on top of his body instead." Once again me and Lunair said at the same time.

"I considered that a possibility too but no it's not the case." Chiaki said to us all.

"Oh. . I see. . . That's entirely my bad." Sonia said to everyone.

"I am sure that the pillar is the weapon though!" Akane said to us.

"How do you know that?" Kazuichi asked her.

"I. . . I just have a feeling." Akane said to him.

"What? Just a feeling? You serious?" Kazuichi asked her.

"But we can't say for sure that that instinct is wrong, can we? There's another way to use that pillar to kill. You guys just haven't noticed it. . ." Nagito said to us all.

"Then I shall ask you. . .what way is that?"

*****************************************
Thanks for reading everyone! I appreciate the support from you all! I hope you have a good (insert time of day for you)!

Thanks a lot!

Bye for all

To be continued!