Class trial {44} Am

I looked back as I heard someone say to me. When I looked I saw Lunair standing there, I was shocked as she said that to me. I fully turned towards her and looked at her, "Y-You what?" I asked her.

"I don't believe your the traitor." She repeated.

I looked at her shocked as she said that again to me.  " I guess we're the leftovers. . Looks like we're not very well liked. . .Gah-haha! It's not like complaining about it will change anything! We're just a traitor, killer and a robot, after all!" Robomaru said to us.

"I'm not the traitor. ." I said to him.

"Oh, that's right! My apologies. Well then, Hajime, Lunair. . .Let's show everyone else the value in leftovers! Let's magnificently find the exit with our very own hands! If we do that, it will solve everything!!!" Robomaru said as he shouted.

Lunair nodded and I just started to walk with them both.

When people stop trusting you. . .it seriously sucks. . .Monokuma said that this open area is apparently an indoor park. As expected of Strawberry House, the playground equipment scattered about has a strawberry theme. .Of course, I'm not a kid who'd be amused by something like this. . .Besides, I don't have time to play anyway. There's a lot of different types of flowers blooming in the garden. Looks like there are sunflowers. . .But I guess there aren't any strawberries. No matter where I look, every area is decorated with strawberry patterns. . I don't hate strawberries but if these patterns continue, I might start to get sick of them.

"Hm, According to Monokuma's map, the only thing on the 3rd floor is the park we're currently at." Robomaru said.

"Then there is no point staying here." Lunair started.

"True. . . Let's move onto the second floor then." I told them all.

"Don't forget Hajime, Lunair just let me know if you get thirsty!" Robomaru said to us.

I'm going to assume, he means his soda function.

That's when Lunair got the map and looked at it, showing us all.

According to the map. . .There should be guestrooms and the lounge on the 2nd floor.

"All right, I shall go explore the guestrooms! The lounge is all you two!" Robomaru spoke to me and Lunair.

"Yeah, got it." I said to Robomaru.

Me and Lunair made our way to the lounge and we looked around. Hmm, so this is the lounge. . .This is also completely covered in strawberries. . .It's going to be difficult to relax in here.

Maybe for now I should look for something that will be useful!

I looked at the clock and saw the time on the wall. Well thanks to the clock I know what the time is but that's not going to help me. .

That's when I heard someone start to speak up. "This place. . .is supposed to be a lounge, but it seems I may not be able to calm myself and relax in here." Sonia said.

"Especially if someone keeps bitchi-"

"Lunair. . . Remember what I said?" I asked her.

". . . ." That's when she went quiet.

I was surprised she actually went quiet. However I looked at her and gave a small smile I looked at Sonia and spoke up. "I thought the amusement park was bad but this is just. . . Worse." I said to her.

"I agree. Monokuma's eccentric taste would shock even an Indian." she said to me.

Shock an. . . Indian. .? What the-?

"How meaningless. . .to think this savage tone would confuse me. . .I have waited for you, Invading Black Dragon, Cham-P! Exert your strength to your heart's content! Kehehe. . .I shall wait until Cham-P returns with his report. . ." Gundham said.

I'm starting to think he can communicate with his hamsters. . .

"Hajime there is a telephone." I heard Lunair say.

When I looked over I saw that she was actually right. "ah yeah your right." I said to her. I walked over to the telephone "I wonder if I can call someone. .?" I asked and stood infront of the phone. However this is confusing since I could see the grape sign on it.

Having a telephone in a place like this is. . Already suspicious but . . . The grabe symbol is so weird. .

What is this?

*****************************************
Wow chapter 44!! I can't believe how long this is taking to write and I'm not too sure how much more this will turn out but thank you all for reading.

Bye for now!

To be continued!