Class Trial {64} What

All of us turned out attention towards Nagito as soon as Gundham said that to to him. We was all waiting for him to explain what was the ultimate weapon that Monokuma came up with. However while we was all waiting for him to explain, Nagito looked rather annoyed. He sighed and looked at us.

"You guys. . .are the same as usual. . . You're unable to clear a path to the future with your own powers, so you just stand there and falter. . .What a waste of talent! And you all intend to fight the Future Foundation? You make me laugh!" Nagito said.

All of us was looking at him as he said that too us. "What did you say?!" Kazuichi asked him.

"Regardless. . .it's not like I want to die with the rest of you, so I guess I should lend a hand." Nagito spoke ignoring Kazuichi's question.

"Nagito what happened to you?" Fuyuhiko asked him.

"I've learned a valuable lesson: ignorance is by far the greatest shame. . ." Nagito said to us.

"Huh? What does that mean?" Fuyuhiko asked.

"Who cares!? Just tell us how the pillar was used to kill!" Akane said getting to the point.

"You'd need to use a specific thing." Nagito said.

"Specific thing?" Gundham asked.

"The ultimate weapon." Lunair spoke up.

Nagito looked at her and smirked as he did, "that's right. But there is no suprise you'd get it right. . Lady Luniar." Nagito said glaring at Lunair. Luniar just looked at him and then he carried on speaking. "I'm pretty sure everyone else has seen it, you know?" Nagito said to us.

There it was again. . . 'lady Lunair' why is Nagito calling her that? Why was Monokuma calling her that?

"What is the Ultimate Weapon?" Fuyuhiko asked.

"In order to clarify that, we first need to solve the secret of the Funhouse." Nagito replied to him.

"Huh? The secret of the Funhouse?" Akane joined in with the questions.

You still don't realize it? Jeez, get it together... You're supposed to be the "Symbols of Hope", aren't you? Ah, I forgot. . . Except for Hajime, of course." Nagito said.

". . .Except for Hajime?" Fuyuhiko asked yet another question.

"If we make it out of this. . .I'll explain it to you guys." I said back to him.

"Anyway. . .we must first clarify the secret of the Funhouse, right? Then I think it must have something to do with the structure of the Funhouse! Strawberry House leads to Strawberry Tower, and Grape House leads to Grape Tower. . .But in actuality, they are both the same building, and both houses are linked to the central tower. It is undeniable that such a sweeeeet building structure is the secret of the Funhouse!" Sonia started to say and explain her theory.

"Man, not only does that make perfect sense, but Miss Sonia's beautiful voice is just so soothing! Fo' sho! I shall leave this matter to your discretion!" Sonia said to us all.

"Stop acting like a such a stuck up princess your on trial here too. Act like it or I'll become the blackened." Lunair said outloud.

"Lunair. . ."

She sighed and looked to the side as soon as I said her name. I sighed too and looked at everyone. "Puhuhuhu!! Some things never change huh!" Monokuma said laughing.

I ignored his comment, since right now it's not important. The two houses are connected to the tower in the middle. . . I thought that at first too, but. . . I ended up finding proof that completely contradicts that. . .

I started to think about it more and more as everyone was debating about it. "Both of those towers. . . Are they really the same place?" I asked them.

"Wh-Why are you asking that now...? Do you harbor a grudge because my kingdom destroyed your homeland?" Sonia asked.

"Hajime, I won't tolerate any sort of rebellion!" Kazuichi said back to me.

"Yeah? What exactly are you going to do to him? Tell me." Lunair said looking at Kazuichi.

". . . I mean. . .doesn't it seem strange? When we went to Grape Tower from Grape Hall, Nekomaru's body was in front of the door to Strawberry Hall. But when we went to Strawberry Tower from Strawberry Hall, his body was in front of the door to Grape Hall." I said to them trying to defuse the situation.

"It's...probably some kind of trick like. . .the floor rotating 180 degrees or something. . . If it is, then see!? That means it could've passed as the exact same place, right!?" Kazuichi said.

"If so, then what? Do you seriously think such a simple answer is the correct answer?" That's when Nagito pipped up once again.

"Does that mean he's wrong...?" Fuyuhiko asked.

". . .Oops, I guess I've said too much." He replied.

"If the floor didn't rotate, then that means we need to think about the structure of the building again. . ." I said to everyone.

"Then what about someone moving the body!" Sonia said to me.

"No that's no possible because of one thing." Lunair said outloud.

"Why then?!" Sonia asked.

"Moving the body and the pillar is possible, but it would have been impossible to move the oil on the floor" I answered.

"Huh?" Sonia asked looking at me.

"When the position of Nekomaru's body and the pillar changed, the oil surrounding his body moved, too. Physically moving all of the oil like that is simply not possible, no matter how you look at it." I explained.

"So it's impossible to think someone moved the body." Fuyuhiko said.

"Ah. . I'm terribly sorry. ." Sonia said.

That's when I heard a sigh and I glanced over to Lunair, looking at her and then looking back to the others. "If they are two different building then what's going on?" Kazuichi asked.

"Elevator. . ." Lunair mumbled.

I raised an eyebrow at what she said and looked at her once she had said it. "Elevator?" I asked.

That's when everyone looked at me but I was still looking at Lunair as she was only looking at the floor. Then turned her attention towards me. "Yes what if the strawberry hall and the grape hall is the the same thing but not what we was thinking. What if it's an elevator." She said to us.

Nagito nodded his head at what Luniar said to me, confirming that she was exactly right, this is when he spoke up once again. "Your right Luniar, it is a elevator. Finally someone got it." Nagito spoke, but yet again he sounded quite annoyed.

"You know it's quiet suspicious that Nagito is the only one that knows!" Akane said to us looking rather annoyed.

"I have a good reason for that. The reason I'm the only one who knows it...is because I was the only one who performed the appropriate action."

*****************************************
Thanks for reading everyone i hope your all having a great day/afternoon/evening or night depending on what it is for you at the time your reading this!

And Happy Halloween!

Bye for now

To be continued!