Class Trial {30} And

We all looked at him when he arrived Infront of us and greeted everyone that's when he held up a file. "It's the Monokuma file!" She spoke and handed it out to each of us.

I can't believe we have to do this again.

I looked around and saw everyone depressed and saddened by this, all except Luniar who is already reading the file. Before any of us could actually start reading, Monokuma brought Akane and Nagito to us. "Wait ain't they still sick?" I asked him.

"No, no! They are all okay now! If course not Ibuki and Hiyoko but these guys are since the killing started!" Monokuma spoke to us.

There are two victims this time: Ibuki Mioda and Hiyoko Saionji. Ibuki Mioda's cause of death was crushed windpipe as a result of choking. There are no other external injuries. Hiyoko Saionji's cause of death was blood loss due to her throat being slit by a sharp-edged tool. It appears her death was instant.

How horrible, how could someone do this to them?

That's when I saw Luniar walking out, so I followed after when I got closer though I saw her walking with Nagito. I was shocked but I carried on trying to catch up when I did finally I tapped Luniar's shoulder. "Where are you going?" I asked her.

She stopped and looked at me. "I'm going to watch the movie. Nagito seems to think it's related so I'm going to see it." She said to me.

"Can I come?" I asked her.

She nodded her head so that's when we all started to make our way to the theatre. Monokuma appeared and started to laugh. "well, well now you two want to watch the movie?" Monokuma asked.

"Get on with it before I get bored and cook you." Luniar said.

Monokuma started to hurry with our tickets and went to get the show ready. Nagito looked at the both of us and smiled. "Why didn't you watch it before anyway?" He asked us.

"Not interested until now." Me and Luniar said at the same time. While looking at Nagito.

Nagito blinked a few times and then started to laugh as he heard that. When it finally was set up we all we in and started to watch movie.

I raised an eyebrow once it was finished. I looked at Luniar and she seemed more done then usual. When we all got out of there Monokuma was standing there waiting for us. "Well? What did you think?" Monokuma asked.

"If that's what movies actually are I'm glad I never watched one." Luniar spoke up.

She have never even watched a movie??

"Yeah that was just so bad. ." I told them.

While Nagito and Luniar was talking with Monokuma I noticed the tote bag was gone. And if I remember correctly who ever has that gets two of them right? That bag we found on Ibuki it was definitely one of them now. I know one hundred percent.

But we need to get to the bottom of this, we can't let the person get away with this. Me and Luniar made our way to the motel to see if Hiyoko left anything in her room to tell us what happened with this. When we git there Sonia was there looking around too. "Hajime. . . Luniar. ." She said and she seemed so upset too.

"Sonia what's wrong?" I asked her.

She didn't say anything to us and only looked down at the floor. Luniar walked past her and started to look around the place. "Sonia?" I asked her again.

"Hiyoko wasn't coming out in a while. So I decided to come check on her. When I walked in she was struggling with her Yukata. She explained to me the main reason what she haven't left is because she could do her Yukata up tidy. She needed Mahiru to help but because she's gone, she was alone. So I told her there was a long mirror in the music Venue." She explained.

"Okay and?" I asked her.

"Well she must have went there to help her with her Yukata. . So that means-" Sonia stopped because Luniar spoke to her.

"It's your fault she went there."

****************************************
Aaaaaaaaand done! Yay, chapter 30 done. I can't believe I managed to get this far there is only been 2 or 3 books that I managed to get up to 30 chapters!

Thanks for reading everyone!

Bye for now.

To be continued!