Class trial {59} Know

That's when we looked at Chiaki when she said those words to us. I couldn't deny they was both right, after all, all we was doing was wasting energy and time. All of us are starving right now so this doesn't help us at all.

We all decided to split up and take our time to regain energy, however I stayed with Lunair, I looked at her frowning some as I looked at the place in front of her. "I'm sorry. ." I told her.

She turned her attention towards me and looked at me with the same old blank emotionless express on her face. This is when I took the chance too explain more. "You were right. . we was acting like children. . Sorry about that." I said to her once again.

She just simply shrugged it off and continued to walk, I walked after her and we both made our way to the lounge where I sat opposite her. I was so hungry that I barely had any energy to even more anymore. And that Monokuma ti chi class was so helping us at all.

I looked towards Lunair and I noticed that she was still okay, it doesn't seem like she's hungry at all. However I had no energy to sit up anymore, I laid my head on the table, the hunger making my stomach start to hurt so much. "Hajime, are you okay?" She asked me.

I looked at her and shook my head at her words. She placed a hand on either side of my face and lifted my head up making me look at her. As I was looking at her the same dull and emotionless eyes looking back at me. "I know it's going to be hard but please bare with it. It's only for a little longer okay?" Lunair said to me.

I nodded my head at her words and forced myself too smile, the only thing I was confused about was the fact she said "only a little longer" What did she mean by that?

"Hajime what do you think of all of this?" Lunair asked me.

I looked up at her and started to think about what she was asking me. "I think this is just ridiculous, starving us too make sure we kill? Who will have the energy for that after being starved?" I asked.

Though my point is already thrown out the window and all I have to do is look at Lunair, it seems like she isn't hungry at all. And I'm too worn out to even think of anything at the moment.

But still what kind of life did she have?
She's so emotionless. . .
She was trained to endure torture.
She was trained to be an assassin.
She was even trained to not collapsed or lose consciousness no matter what. .
I would not like to meet her parents like at all.

They seem just so horrible and abusive towards their own daughter I'd hate to think what they are like towards other people.

As time went on, me and Lunair parted ways and the next time we had free time I stayed in my bed, too exhausted to even move an inch. However late in the night, at I don't even know what time. .

There was a loud crash.

I rushed out of my room and I saw Akane there too, that's when Lunair was in the lounge and she walked out of the room. I noticed her and was wondering why she was in the lounge. However all of us just simple looked at each other.

"Hmmm maybe something fell. . . I mean it is Monokuma." Akane said to us.

We all agreed to that and just went back to whatever we was doing.

It didn't take long for me to fall back to sleep either.

*****************************************
Aaaaaaaaaaand in done for this chapter everyone! Thank you so much for reading and finally getting into the investigation part of Robomaru's death. 😔 poor guy.

Anyway thanks again, I'll see ya in the next chapter. . . Maybe.

Bye for now

To be continued!