Class Trial {23} For

Everyone looked at Luniar as she said that Fuyuhiko. Fuyuhiko didn't answer her though. Everything Luniar cares about someone it always confuses us all because of the fact she's being . . . Caring.

After a long talk with Fuyuhiko, all of decided the leave him alone for him to rest. The thing that was bothering me was that what's wrong with him? He wasn't swearing and wasn't shouting.

Me and Luniar started to walk and that's when Monokuma appeared out of nowhere. I jumped Luniar didn't. As per usual. "puhuhuhuhu you two seem as close as you always have been!" He laughed.

This made me confused as he said that me, I looked at him. "What do you mean by that Monokuma? It's only recently we started to get along right?" I asked him.

"Puhuhuhuhu, no no. I mean not until a certain incident that happened-"

"The most tragic, awful, despair inducing event in human history? That incident?" Luniar asked.

"Oh? You remember something?" Monokuma asked, confused.

"No, just remembered seeing that on the computer that 'short-circuted' before." She answered him.

"Mmmm well that is interesting, is that really the reason~?" Monokuma asked.

Luniar didn't answer and simply just looked away as she didn't want to answer him. Monokuma left after that since he knew she wasn't going to say anything. However I looked at her hoping she did remember something. "Did you remember something?" I asked.

"Did I remember something?. . . No." She answered my question.

My hope shattered right then, I sighed and continued to walk with her. This is a recurring thing with her whenever she acts nice to someone all of us hopes that she is changing and trying to get along with us but then that hope shatters when she goes back to her cold self.

"Well then goodnight Luniar." I said to her as we got back to the cabins and was stood in front of her cabin.

"Yes, goodnight." She back to me and walked into her cabin.

So I started to walk back to my cabin and turned in for the night.

~Next day~

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! time to start another beautiful day~!"

I sighed as I heard the morning announcement. I got up and done the things I needed to and then left.

I walked over to the restaurant and walked in that's when I saw everyone crowded around something. When I went over I noticed Fuyuhiko there. I sweatdropped and was surprised as he was there. I looked around and I didn't see Luniar here either.

She wasn't outside like last time too. Why haven't she come out of her cabin yet? Is she okay?

"Fuyuhiko why are you out of bed?!" Sonia asked him.

"I'm fine, really." He said.

"Y-y-you c-can't be F-F-Fine. . ." Mikan said back to him.

"I am, really, I'm fine." He answered.

After a long debate of if he really is fine or not Luniar finally turned up. She looked at him and then looked at the rest of us. "what's going on?" She asked.

"Fuyuhiko said he's okay." I answered her.

"Yeah, right. You can't be alright. Not yet." Luniar said as she looked back at Fuyuhiko.

He kept insisting he's fine, but then Hiyoko was shouting at saying that no one will forgive what he done. That's when he took out a knife and stabbed himself, and he apologized to us.

"Mikan take him to the hospital and see to his injuries." Luniar said and walked away.

Mikan did just that and I looked at Luniar and saw that she was Eating. I looked at her and sweatdropped. "Hey Luniar how can you eat at a time like this?" I asked her.

She just glanced at me and her eyes was so empty. I was worried about her, she seemed like she wasn't getting any happier with us she was just staying the same. It's like she doesn't really enjoy anything. And she doesn't have any emotion at all. I mean she says she felt annoyed but does she really feel that way?

After she was finished we started to walk together however Luniar went back to her cabin and I went back to mine.

*****************************************
Well then I finally finished chapter 23! I do have the ending of this story planned out in my head already if I can remember it I don't know, how many chapters I don't know either.

Thanks for reading

Bye for now

To be continued!