031

106 AC
Kings Landing

"Where is my sister," Valera Targaryen demanded to know as Ser Criston Cole came into her line of sight. Marching through the halls, boots clicking against the stones, Valera and Daemon walked hand-in-hand, pretending to ignore the iron coated knight that followed behind them.

Ser Criston Cole stood outside the large oak doors that lead into the Kings private dining room. With his face stern, and hands rested upon his sword; Ser Criston seemed to be in a sort of trance. The Knight was only brought back to reality when he heard the strong distinctive voice of the Princess Valera Targaryen.

"Princess Valera...Prince Daemon..." the Knights greeting was accompanied with a hint of confusion, having not known of their arrival until now. His pale green eyes lingered from the girls bosom where they naturally landed to her swollen belly in an instant. The man's eyes widened in surprise at the realization that she was in a family way.

Not liking the way she was being looked at- or the man in general, Valera repeated her demand with a snap,  "My sister?" The girl clenched her jaw and raised her eyebrow in an inpatient manor.

Since their first meeting, Valera had not been in favor of the newest member of the Kings Guard. He was cocky with a sword, believing himself to be better than those he trained with but the Princess knew she could disarm him even in her fragile state. The younger princess, Rhaenyra, quickly became smitten with the knight as he was appointed as her sworn shield.

Gathering himself, Ser Criston cleared his throat and bowed to the couple before going to open the large doors that he stood guard of, "In here, Princess."

"Kostagon sagon caraxes could ipradagon zirȳla," mayhaps Caraxes could eat him, Valera eyed Daemon with a sinister glint in her eye as they walked past the Dornish man. Prince Daemon chuckled at the Princesses comment, accustom to the moodiness caused by the babe.

In the dining room, Princess Rhaenyra was sat on the left side of the table, a light blue and white dress dangled with her feet as they did not yet meet the ground. Septa Marlow sat across from the Princess, the two in silence at they ate their meals. Rhaenyra often dined with her Septa unless her cousins, Laenor and Laena Velaryon were around to accompany her.

Hearing the old creaking doors open, the child instantly snapped her head towards them to see who was entering. Seeing that if was her sister, Rhaenyra squealed loudly and instantly jumped up from her position at the table to run towards Valera and Daemon.

"Sister!!" Rhaenyra exclaimed happily, flinging her small arms around Valeras growing frame with almost no mind to the change. "How I have missed you!" The girl sighed as she clung tightly to her sister and best friend.

Valera smiled as a warm feeling spread through her body, "and how I have missed you, hāedar." little sister. Valera stroked the hair of her sister, admiring the golden tone it had to it. Seeing her sister again brought Valera much joy, having missed her tremendously during her time away from court.

After a strong hug, Rhaenyra stood back and eyed her sister and uncle suspiciously, "Nyke naejot sagon nykeā sodjisto?" I am to be an aunt? The girls question was more of a statement as she raised her left eyebrow at the swollen belly of her sister, eyes flickering to where Daemon stood with a smug, proud look displayed across his face.

Even at the Princesses young age, she was quite intelligent and able to pick up social cues very well. Books many young had trouble reading, Rhaenyra found boring and effortless to get through. The Princess loved to learn, her mind constantly ticking and questions continuously spewing from her lips when she wished to understand something.