012

Valeras GORGEOUS dress this chapter UGH

And Daemons outfit :

105 AC

By the weeks end, most if not all of the noble houses had descended on to Kings Landing. House Tryell, Tarly and Hightower, as well as their banner men, were the first to arrive, setting up camp right outside of the tourney grounds.

"You must be on your best behavior today," Valera told her uncle as she clasped the silver buckles that decorated his overcoat. Daemon swooped the doe eyed girl up into his arms; a laugh escaping her lips as he does so.

Valeras legs wrapped around the Princes waist as he spoke, "when am I not?"

"Never," Valera teased, her thumb trailed along her lovers jawline and she gazed lovingly at the man before her, never getting tired of his presence.

Daemon chuckled at his niece, "cheeky little thing today, are we?" Valera shrugged in response and ran her fingers through the Princes smooth silver hair.

Daemon walked towards the wall so Valeras back would be pressed against the cold stone, "Kosti nārhēdegon se kisalbar se ipradagon mēre tolie," we could skip the feast and devour each other instead, Daemon spoke against the sensitive skin of the girls neck, sending shivers throughout her body.

"A sure way to upset my father," The Princess giggled, brushing back the hair that fell into Daemons eyes. Valera unwrapped her legs from Daemons waist, wiggling down from his grasp before the heat between the pair continued to rise.

Daemon groaned as the girl slipped away from his grasp and glided towards the door that would take them out of Daemons bed chambers.

Daemon followed his niece, knowing they can't miss the start of the celebrations that are being held for the newest member of the Targaryen family.