019

Authors Note

The Water Gardens were originally built in 172 AC I believe butttt I have taken creative liberties... again lol

Anyway, here's Valeras outfit as described later in the chapter:

105 AC

105 AC

Within a fortnight of arriving in Dorne, Princess Valera Targaryen had captured the hearts of everyone who had met her. Even earning a new nickname from the common folk of Dorne. They dubbed her the 'Silver Princess'.

The Prince of Dorne and Princess of the Seven Kingdoms had grown fond of each others company other over the short period time, taking most of their meals together, except for in the morning.

In the mornings, the Princess would take her breakfast in bed, when feeling well enough to eat. Other mornings she would soak in the bath until the sickly feeling that overtook her each night, disappeared.

Silverwing had made a nest upon a nearby hill that over looked the water gardens. She hunted her prey mostly at night and would visit her mount whenever the girl ventured to the shores of the narrow sea.

Princess Arianna took it upon herself to teach the Targaryen girl about their counties history and customs, as well as teaching her of the people they rule over.

Valera was extremely happy to have someone her age at court that she could get along with. In Kings Landing, the only girl at court who was her age was the Lady Alicent Hightower and their dislike for each other was well known.

With Arianna, Valera felt like she had finally made a friend that could understand her. Although the two girls grew up in very different cultures, they both held the pressures of a Princess and they held many of the same interests.

Both girls enjoyed history, arts, nature and blackberry wine. Valeras favorite wine was the rare blackberry wine made in Dorne, the same wine her father poured for her 3 moons ago when he first mentioned marriage to her. That same wine so happened to be made specifically to the likes of Princess Arianna.