020

Valeras outfit as explained later:

105 AC

About 1550 miles away from Sunspear, on Dragonstone, Prince Daemon Targaryen began to plot. After getting word that Valera was sent away and betrothed to the Prince of Dorne, the Targaryen Prince knew he had to do something.

He would not sit by and lose his love so easily.

When the Prince first read the parchment his maester gave him, Daemon stormed from the castles and mounted Caraxes, taking to the sky and disappearing for almost half a sennight.

During that time, no one in the entire Seven Kingdoms knew where the Rouge Prince was. He could have very well gone to Dorne to kill the Prince himself, inevitably creating war or he could've flown from the known world.

When the Prince arrived back on Dragon Stone, he came back with a cocky, pleased look upon his face and a satchel stuffed with whatever the Prince had gone to retrieve.

Once back at Dragon Stone, Prince Daemon gathered his most skilled men and began to lay out a plan with them. The Prince was going to send one of his men, who grew up in Dorne, back to his home country.

This time, in disguise.

Daemon instructed the man to find where Valera was staying, then send word back to them. After that he was to infiltrate the palace, blending in as one of the staff. Once in the palace, he was told to watch over Valera, and protect her. He was also to report back to the Prince with any information.

Within a month of the Princesses arrival in the Water Gardens, Prince Daemons knight, Ser Doran Vaith, had arrived in Dorne, tracked Valera down and infiltrated the Water Gardens staff as one of their grounds workers.

When watching the Heir to the Iron Throne, he realized how much time she had spent outside. Walking in the gardens, swimming, laying in the sun and snacking on fresh fruit. Her hair seemed to be even lighter than before, if it was possible. Now, almost looking a translucent white. Her normally snowy skin now had a warm sun kissed look to it from the invigorating dornish weather.

The first time Daemon Targaryen's spy was able to see the Princess up close, she was walking in the gardens with her betrothed, Prince Qoren, and his youngest sister, Princess Ashara. The little princess held on to Valera middle and pointer finger as they walked through the garden in pleasant conversation.

Valera wore a cream-white dress that looked almost sheer in the dornish sun. The same material that made her dress made the cape like train that flowed down from the girls shoulders and dragged about a foot behind her. A thin string threaded with beads was tied around the girls waist to accentuate the curve of her waist to her hips. The neckline was quite low for traditional clothing found in The Seven Kingdoms but Valera seemed to have quickly grown fond of the light weight, breathable fashion in Dorne.