Escaping the Shadows

As my vision began to blur, the world around me seemed to lose its edges, and a chilling sense of impending finality washed over me.

It was as if I was teetering on the precipice of something irreversible. Every breath felt labored, and the weight of my own mortality bore down heavily.

With each passing moment, a growing numbness swept through me, an eerie detachment that seemed to disconnect me from my surroundings.

The edges of my consciousness began to fray, and I felt myself slipping away from the present reality. It was as if the world was fading, leaving only the faint echoes of existence.

As my senses dimmed, a strange yet Haunting image emerged before my eyes. It was a hazy and distorted reflection of some lady!

The details were elusive, obscured by the fog that had enveloped my mind. Yet, there was a sense of familiarity in that distorted visage, a hint that it was somehow connected to a part of me I had not yet fully grasped.

In those final moments of consciousness, the blurred image became a poignant reminder that existence was a tapestry of layers and facets waiting to be unraveled.

The boundaries between reality and the ethereal seemed to blur, much like my fading sight, leaving me suspended in a realm of uncertainty, both within and beyond.

As the fog of unconsciousness lifted, the blurry image gradually transformed into clarity, revealing a familiar yet strangely distant face-it was me, and yet it wasn't.

It was the girl I had encountered in my dream, the one whose presence had left an indelible mark on my subconscious. The realization struck me like a lightning bolt-there was a profound connection between us, one that transcended the boundaries of the tangible world.

As I gazed into her eyes, I felt a sense of recognition that defied explanation. It was as if she held an intimate knowledge of my thoughts, my struggles, and my very essence.

She spoke to me." Hey! Evelyn!"

"I know you are in Danger. I agree !"

"It is all because of me ! It is all my fault ! But situations could not be easy that time. "

"I can see you are in the condition to talk to me! Or utter even a word!"

"I am really for this! But I am here to make things okay!"

"Well, first of All ! I am your past life ! And you are still having so many things related to the past !"

"You need to live ! You really do!"

"Just be little courageous! Please for me !"

"You wake up ! Rest I will try to make ok ! "

Her words infused with a strength and motivation that echoed through the corridors of my mind. Her voice was a soothing yet resolute presence, urging me to stand firm and fight against the encroaching darkness.

In that moment, the lines between reality and the surreal blurred once again, and I found myself conversing with this ethereal manifestation of myself.

Her wisdom and encouragement seemed to infuse me with renewed vigor, as if her guidance was a lifeline pulling me back from the brink.

With her unwavering support, I felt a surge of determination coursing through me-a resolve to confront whatever challenges lay ahead, armed with the profound understanding that a part of me already held the answers and the strength to persevere.

As I reached out into the enigmatic realm that had enveloped me, I summoned the courage to ask her name.

With a voice that seemed to resonate through the very fabric of existence, she responded, her name spelling out in the air like a melody-Seraphina.