My Butterfly

The rain of my soul. The breeze for my mind . "Gabriel! I wish you stay with me for good ! I am afraid to lose you . I can not afford losing you now . "

He could understand my heart was heavy with worries and fears . He wrapping his arms around me, comforting me .

I used to love life . Alas ! I am no more like the old Evelyn !

"I wish I could bring back those old golden days!"

The comforting embrace of Him offered me warmth and support . Gradually , as the minutes passed , my running mind began to calm . After a while , he broke his silence of eternity and asked me ," What would you like to have, Madame?"

I asked in amazement ," Really , you know how to cook ? "

Well I would like to have mouthwatering pancakes and a steaming mug of coffee , Chef Gabriel !

He bowed and stated ," Sure Madame Evelyn ."

He went off to the kitchen . I stayed in the balcony . I was enjoying the mesmerising weather . It was a beautiful evening with a lot clouds all over there . I felt as if they all came to my home to welcome the new guest .

Still the sky was covered with so many clouds as if it was hiding so many secrets behind the white clouds .

The grey clouds began go cover up the sky . As they were trying to reveal the mystery behind them . The whole sky was covered with dark grey clouds.

Well , I love the black clouds . I love the bad weather . It started to tip tap . I strongly wanted to feel the first drop of rain on my body . I rained on my rose lips . Then on felt shoulder and finally my neck . I was loving this cute romance .

Suddenly I came up with the idea to enjoy rain together . "It would be our first rain together ."

It began to rain heavily . I ran towards the kitchen to call him . I called him , Gabriel ! As he heard my voice he ran towards me . I ran towards him .

Finally at the doorstep , I was taken aback by his appearance in a prstine white apron. His black attire was making him even more captivating .

We both stood facing each other , dangerously close .

Our eyes locked and my heart raced as I resisted the urge to fall into his embrace.

He held me by my waist and told me , "watch your step , my butterfly ! "

This was such a cute name he gave me . I was feeling shy as his face was just a few inches away from mine .

I was looking deeply into his eyes . They were so mysterious . I was lost into his eyes . I was going nearer to him . But suddenly , I woke up.

I felt so shy ." I was so near to him . Would he think of me as whore ? Oh my Gosh ! What the fuck ! I was going to do ."

I pushed him away . He did not expect this reaction from me . I left the place with a flirty smile.

He was looking deeply at me . I stood there in the balcony . It was still raining heavily . I heard him calling my name , I ran hurriedly towards him . I stood infront of him like an obedient child .

He told me , "Sit down here , my Butterfly ! Pancake and coffee is ready ."

I followed his instructions . The cake was looking so delicious . I did not wait for him . I began to eat . As he came , he saw me already having the cake and coffee . He did not intrrupt me .

But he laughed at my chidish acts . I laughed ams smiled . The best moment of my life . I could spend the whole life with him like this .

We had pancakes and coffee together . He was still looking at me . I felt as if he is falling for me even more . And the way he was looking at me with deep concentration , I loved it . I looked into his eyes lughing , the chain broke. He was woke up from the dreams.

He came nearer to me and hugged me tightly . I could not say anything to him. He was making me feel loved and safe in his arms .

I came onto his lap and hugged him . Suddenly , the rain began to shower heavily .

I wanted to enjoy it with him . I held his hand , and told him , "Come with me , love ! "

He followed me without uttering a single word . I could feel his love for me showering . I felt so comfortable with him , as I used to be with my father . No one made me so loved earlier . I being the alone bird . I was alone since always .

I am afraid to lose you now . I did never wanted to fall in love again. I was afraid of hearbreaks and losing someone again .

But it would have been my destiny .

Well , it is so lovely , the rain , the winds , the dark clouds , him and me . Today , the love of mine is with me. In this rain , I wish to make our love to shine forever .

We were dancing in the rain holding each others hands . It was so mesmerising .

We both were gazing into each other's eyes . He held me by my waist and pulled towards himself . It was kinda romantic . My arms found place around his shoulders . We both were so close . My eyes were on his pink lips . ,I leaned towards him . My face was just a few inches away from his face .

My cherry red lips were ready to touch his lips. He came nearer to me . Our lips brushed against each others.

It was a teasing , tantalizing touch that sends a shiver down my spine .

With each moment the kiss deepened . Our lips mold together, finding a perfect fit . We were trying to explore each other's mouth with the tip of out tongue . He held my face into his palms . I was holding him by his hair .

He unfolded his large wings . For a moment we both left each other's lips . I ran towards him . He held me tightly . I continued to suck the sweet and addictive nectar of him .

Time seems to slow down now . I could not feel anything except every sensations of his touch , the breath we shared together .

I opened my eyes we were up there in the sky. We both again continued to relish the touch and intimacy . I leaned backwards and he brought his hand on my neck and held me safely . He came towards me . Nearer to my neck . I could feel his heavy breaths on my delicate skin of collar bone . I was a dense touch on my neck . It felt heavenly . He was trying to explore , bite my neck .

My first love bite ...