The Devil's Touch

"The most romantic kiss of the era, isn't it? " I asked myself blushing. I still can't believe I was up there in the sky .I was feeling as crying out loud in excitement.

My cheeks turned red . "OMG ! What is happening to me ? It is something different . I am feeling my breath going heavier now . "

I can feel some weight on my chest ! I closed my eyes . It was totally different. The passion in my eyes , the passion in every inch of my body . Only for him ! And only him .

" It was as fierce as fire and as soothing as the cool breeze . As hot as summer but as calm as the drops of rain . "

I could not resist myself smiling thinking about that moment . How close we were ! How romantic it was ! Kissing in the air under the clouds with those tiny rain drops . I was looking at his rosy lips through the mirror.

I feeling so cute looking at him . His messy hair and pink lips were pulling me towards him . It was strong pull . I was feeling so attracted to him as I feel with clouds .

That strong pull that compels me to wish to reach to it. That compels me to run to feel the first drop of rain on my lips . That compels me feel that kiss with rain . That bad weather that compels me to fly till the end of the sky .

While I was combing my hair. I was feeling that urge to grab him , feel him , kiss him and never let him go away . Keep him with me and always loving him .

Suddenly he looked towards me I pretended to be busy in arranging my stuff . But he being the astute observer , I can not hide anything from .

He was lying on the bed while gazing at the bright stars in the sky. He was looking so deeply, as if he was solving the mysteries of the another world.

I was looking miraculously beautiful in that white night gown.I removed the robe from my shoulders. Suddenly he looked towards me in amazement . His lips went dry . His eyes were on me .

While staring at his eyes, I tucked my hair beside my ear in a flirtaseuous way . I looked into his eyes through the mirror . " I asked him, where is your home, darling? "

He did not reply . I guess he was lost somewhere. I went near him , touched his hands and held it tightly . " So where are you ? Lost somewhere? Or lost into me ?" I cracked up .

Suddenly he looked towards me , but I was looking into his eyes . He looked at me with admiration in his eyes . Touching my chin, he asked me ," Isn't the moon beautiful, my butterfly ? "

I replied , "Yes it is . My..." Suddenly he locked my lips with his . I could not resist kissing him with the same feriousity .

Suddenly he held my waist and other hand on my neck , he turned my face towards his . Movements were fierce . After a while he removed his lips .

Touching my lips with his thumb and looking at me smiling . I was startled at his gaze . It was a sudden touch of our lips again . It was a fierce passion . But I could not resist myself, even I wanted to stop him . But I could not !

I was holding his face in both of my hands . The moves of our lips were getting faster and my nails were penetrating deep into his shoulders. But none of us was ready to turn the back .

I was taking his lips, swallowing the sweetness . A shiver races my spine . My hands were tracing his shoulders .

I was on the top of him . Sitting upon him as I own him, like the queen . I wanted to ride on him . He was lying closing his eyes . I began to move my fingers through his hair , kissing him passionately.

He was holding my waist , marking his ownership on me through his grasp .My teeth marked my ownership on him in red bruises .

The bruises I wanted to make deeper . Still I could see how passionate he was . His fingers griped on my thighs . Moving his fingers all over my thighs .

"You are mine , my love !" I stated. He gave me a flirtaseuous smile , saying ," YES! My Butterfly."

I touched his cheeks through my delicate lips . My lipstick smudged . He held my neck and pulled me closer . He began to mark his lips on my neck . Slowly , slowly on my chest and finally he marked his ownership on my heart .

"He owns my heart ! The home for my alone heart!"

"The HOME for me ! The home I was in search of !" My HOME !

I could not think further . The touch of his was so delicate on my bare skin . I was closing my eyes feeling the every touch , our lips brushings , fingers crossed.

Interlocking my both hands . I put my interlocked hands around him. I slowly pushed it away .

I went a little near to him . Giving him the surprise. I laughed out and bounced and was at distance from him . I looked backwards . Looking into his eyes , there was an innocence! Shocked eyes at him . My merrily bouncing legs .

With bare feet , turning back giving him a flirtaseuous smile and ran away to the balcony . But at some distance I stopped , I was horrified . I could not move . My surroundings turned black . I could not see anything . I could not cry out . I wanted to call , Gabriel. I began to cry .

The tears flew from my eyes . But My VOICE was gone. There was a monster carrying a dead body . I could not see anything clearly.

The joyous laughter turned into MISERY. The melacholious sight snatched out the Bliss out of me . There was left none.

The only thing left was afflicted eyes looking for escape . I could feel something around my body . "It is that monster Evelyn ! Defend yourself ! "

Aahhhhhhhhhhhh! I cried in pain ! Fighting those hands coming over me .

Finally I could move ! But my body denied to ! But It was her in my arms ! How it can be ! Why ....