Escape

Enjoy.

TW: May contain mature themes

(F/n) fluttered her eyes open. Ash's face was the first thing she see. He was staring down at her. He looked like he had been waiting for hours for her to wake up. (F/n) bolted up from her current position and scooted back, ignoring the disappointment colouring his face. Matter of fact, she simply doesn't care anymore.

"Are you hungry?" Ash questioned, bringing a tray consisting of porridge, a plate of scones and a glass of water. (F/n) shook her head, refusing his offer. Ash let out a heavy sigh, placing the tray at the end of the bed.

Ash brought his left leg onto the bed, sitting comfortably as he leaned on the headboard. His action forced (F/n) to move away, but failed when Ash grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. Her face slammed on his hard stomach. She couldn't move as Ash just hugged the back of her neck in that position.

(F/n) gritted her teeth in frustration and tried to find any loose skin she could bite on his stomach, but being overly healthy as he is, there is only muscles there. She might even risk biting her tongue if she insists.

"Just what do you want?!" Ash laughed at her obvious frustration.

His hearty laugh ceased and bring both palms on her cheeks, staring deep into her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"I love you," he printed a long kiss on the forehead.

"I love you," he moved to her cheeks.

"I love you... And I'm sorry," he gently kissed her lips.

A drop of tear trickled down. Ah, how good would it be if nothing had happened? Would they be on their way to a blissful marriage life? Would they be a perfect family? Her family would still be alive. Her sweet sister would be an adult. They can talk and laugh about their days. They..they... They don't deserve this.

(F/n) hide her disgusts as Ash continues kissing her lips. He tried to pry open her lips but she pursed her lips with obvious refusal. Ash looked at her for a moment before finally letting her go.

He rose to his feet and reminded her, "The bathroom is over there. A change of clothes for you are in there too. Don't forget to eat. I'll leave first."

She doesn't know why she had failed to notice the door at the left side of the room. She might still be dizzy. (F/n) rubbed her face roughly, heading to the bathroom to clean herself up.

Would she be surprised if there's nothing in the bathroom? Only a sink embedded in the wall and an overhead shower head far from her reach. Ash might have considered every tool used in this room to make her vulnerable and unable to retaliate or even do basic defence.

(F/n) glanced at the white baggy shirt and black shorts folded neatly on the small table beside the sink. It is too, glued to the wall.

She clenched her fist. There's nothing she can do here. All she could hope for was, for her colleagues to take notice of her absence from work and informed the police.

Until then, she could still do one thing.

-❖-

(F/n) silently sat at the end of the bed as she watched the door open from outside. Maybe it was because of nervousness, but her hands were shaking and she had to pinch it with her nails to control her tremor.

Ash appeared before her. Her eyes followed his hand where he slid it in the back pocket of his jeans before calmly removing her gaze on him. Like she didn't just watch him.