New Life

Enjoy.

"W-what are you talking about?" (F/n) gulped, trying so hard to keep down her shock.

"Don't play dumb (F/n), I know you were there. Trying to be a sneaky kitten, hm?" She could feel his lips formed into a smile on the crook of her neck.

Pursing her lips, she knew there was no way out of this. But even so, she would feign ignorance till the very end.

"You're mistaken, Ash. I-" Ash interrupted her before she could even finish her sentence.

"Who are you trying to lie to, my love? What do you gain from doing this? Perhaps, you think ignorance could save you? How foolish," Ash sneered behind her. He enjoyed watching her cower in fear. He could even feel her slight tremor at his sudden question.

He should've revealed this sooner.

He enjoyed the silence where his love was suffering every second from it. Until he felt something wet dropped on his cheek. He tilted his head upward and was surprised to see (F/n) crying. Her eyes and nose are red, her lips are pursed tightly. No sound escaped, as if she wanted to hide the fact that she just cried.

Ash turned her around and gently rubbed her wet cheeks, "Shh, shh. If you say you don't know about it, then you don't. Don't cry, okay?"

(F/n) looked up in confusion, she didn't expect him to let her go this easily. There must be a catch in this.

Sure enough, Ash started to take a step back and grinned at her with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"If you insist on not knowing, come here and kiss me (F/n)," he looked at her with open arms. (F/n) widened her eyes at him. Goosebumps rose and before she could control it, her foot had taken a step back.

Ash raised an eyebrow and started to shorten their distance. His hand was inches away from her when she took off running out of instinct.

(F/n) heard footsteps behind her, she cried in frustration and fastened her pace. But no matter how hard she tried, she still couldn't outrun a man. Not just any man. A man who exercises every single morning and worked hard on his muscles at the weekend.

(F/n) cursed under her breath when Ash pulled her hand, almost dislocating it in the process. She turned around and kicked him where the sun don't shine. She felt guilty for a moment when she saw his distorted face, but thinking of her situation, she hardened her heart and ran to the door.

Unfortunately, she could only take two steps before a tight grip enclasped on her left ankle causing her to trip and fall face first on the floor. She groaned at the impact and turned her head slightly only to see Ash was holding her leg with a cruel smirk.

(F/n) whimpered at the sight of him. She frowned when the blood trickle down her nose. She brought her hand and put it over, trying to relieve the pain. Her head started to become dizzy after suffering the fall.

She could feel the withdrawal of the force on her legs and heard movements behind her. Even so, her brain could no longer process anything. Her eyelids felt heavy and her head falls on the floor with a soft thud. Slowly giving in to the darkness which surrounds her while a dark chuckle echoed in the room coming from someone she was once familiar with.

But not anymore.

-❖-

(F/n) opened her (e/c) eyes and stared blankly at the white ceiling. She groaned in pain, trying to get up from the queen-sized bed. Her eyes roamed around the unfamiliar room. The only piece of furniture is the bed. There was not even a window in here, giving her a hard time to predict the time. The only light source came from a bulb placed in the middle of the ceiling, giving off a gloomy ambience.