Torture

Enjoy.

TW: Mentions of Blood

(F/n) went back home early that day because she was worried about her sick sister. She was welcomed with complete silence the moment she stepped inside.

Assuming (y/s/n) was taking a rest, she head to the guest bedroom and turn the door handle only to find nobody was inside. The bed was neat indicating no being was present. She then proceed to the kitchen but received the same result.

(F/n) called her sister's number and not long after that, a ringing sounded from the guest room. She frowned when she found the phone on top of the bedside table. She hadn't noticed the phone before. She took the phone and was about to check it when she heard the front door unlocked. Thinking it was (y/s/n), she rushed outside.

She couldn't picture her disappointment when Ash appeared before her. Only then did she notice Ash came in sweaty and exhausted.

"Where did you come from? What's the rush?" (F/n) asked, pity filled her tone.

Ash heaved a heavy sigh before handing her a piece of paper, "I came back and found this on the table. Did she say anything to you this morning?"

Ash wiped his sweat as he took a seat on the couch. His eyes fixated on her, not wanting to miss any of her reactions. From her indifferent face to the subtle frowning and finally a worried face.

"She was fine this morning. She complained about her headache, that's it," (F/n) pursed her lips.

"She didn't lie to you just to run away, did she?" His magnetic voice could soothe her worried heart and manage to make her believe what he said.

"I don't know, I should've paid more attention to her. I thought she was doing well this past few weeks. I don't want her to feel suffocated with my nagging," (F/n) run her fingers through her locks, appearing frustrated.

"What's she gonna do outside? Where does she live?" Does she even have money on her?" (F/n) continued.

Ash walked up to her, rubbing her back to comfort her, "I've filed a report. Let's wait for the best, alright?"

With the weight of (y/s/n)'s disappearance, (F/n) was bound to lose sleep that night. If it wasn't for the sleeping powder he put in her drink, (F/n) would've stayed awake till sunrise. Ash caressed her face with a cold gaze, seeing there was no sign of (F/n) waking up, Ash got down the bed and changed his clothes before leaving the house.

He drove for an hour on the road, from the busy streets in the city till there was almost no building, and swerved onto a small trail that could only fit a car. He stopped the car before an old vintage house.

Ash whistles as he tosses and catches the car keys in his hand. His whole demeanor screamed mirthfulness. He unlocked the door before heading towards a corner near the kitchen. He moved a picture frame there and a keypad could be found hiding behind. He calmly inserts the pin to unlock the metal door. The overwhelming stench coming from inside doesn't faze him, not even one bit. One could even see excitement dancing in his eyes.

Ash walked down the stairs and straight ahead, smiling when he saw the very person his beloved was searching for. (y/s/n) was tied to a chair. Her hands and feet were bound tightly that it made her frown even in her unconscious state.

The perpetrator walked to the table and lift a bucket filled with unknown liquid. It was yellowish and an unpleasant smell wafted in the air when he removed the lid. Without any mercy, he splashed the liquid on (y/s/n). The latter gasped as she jolted awake. (y/s/n) opened her eyes with difficulty. Confusion colored her pupils before realisation kicks in. She raised her head and looked around the unfamiliar surrounding before fixing her gaze on Ash who stood in front of her. (y/s/n) tried to move but her tied limbs said otherwise.