Love Story

​​​​Enjoy.

(First/name) woke up to a feeling of something rubbing against her cheek. Drowsiness gradually disappears from her eyes as she came into contact with her boyfriend's grey eyes who is looking down from his position.

She smiled softly as she hung her hands loosely on his neck and ran her fingers through his soft black locks before speaking softly, "Good morning."

"I was betting you're gonna wake up in noon," Ash pouted as he supported his weight with both hands beside her head.

(F/n) smirked at his words, "So, what's the bet?"

"Bunch of kisses."

"That's not winning for me though?" She scrunched her face at him.

"My bet, my rules," Ash threw a proud look at her before leaning closer to her and starts showering her with wet kisses all over her face, earning a giggle from the other.

After having enough of teasing her, Ash slid down the bed and reminded her, "Go wash yourself up, I will make breakfast."

"Got it," (F/n) dragged her feet to the bathroom. She started her morning routine and donned pale blue denim jeans and a white top. She dried her (hair/color) hair that reached her (hair/length) and styled it with a (hair/style).

(F/n) smiled at her reflection in the mirror and after one last look, she left the bedroom to find her boyfriend who is cooking their breakfast.

Even before reaching the entrance to the kitchen, she could already smell the delicious aroma of fried pancakes. She peeked through the entrance and saw Ash holding a pan and flipping the pancake skillfully.

She remembered when Ash said that he loves cooking, especially for her. She still couldn't forget the way her heart beats irregularly after he threw the sentence nonchalantly.

"What are you doing standing there? The breakfast is ready," (F/n) snapped out of her reverie; taking a brief look at Ash before quickly taking a seat in front of him. She drools at the sight of the food and Ash chuckled at her reaction. They started eating peacefully while talking about their everyday life and work. The atmosphere radiates harmony and is full of love.

(F/n) glanced at her boyfriend who is sipping his coffee calmly. The sun's rays seeping through the window seems to bless him with grace as it made him like he was not from this world. Determined on making others fixate their attention on him.

She still couldn't believe how this perfect man could ever be interested in her. Her brain played the event where she first met him four years ago.

"We're going to be late, (F/n)!" Linda whined while pulling her hand forward resulting (F/n) who was about to pin her graduation hat almost fell on her face.

"I still haven't pinned the hat yet!" (F/n) grunted but still follow her friend's steps.

"Later!"

At the corner of the hall, Linda made a turn and gasped when she almost hit someone but then she remembered she was dragging her friend, before she could let go of her hold on (F/n), a loud collision of the two filled the hallway along with their groans of pain.

Linda bit her lips when she saw (F/n) fall on her bottom.

"Damn, you okay?" Linda almost cried when she sighted (F/n)'s painful look. After blaming herself, she wanted to make a fuss to the one who bumped into her friend for not being a gentleman or at least support her before she fell or maybe do anything to prevent it from happening but the moment she saw the perpetrator's appearance, the anger built up vanished.