Runs In The Blood

Enjoy.

(F/n) fixed her gaze on the door when she heard the door unlocking. She moved her eyes away to hide her obvious detestation from Ash who is holding a tray of breakfast. He ignored her silence as he greeted her with a cheerful good morning.

"Here, it's your favorite right?" Ash smiles softly before placing the tray carefully on the bed. (F/n) silently ate the food. Ash sat beside her, already used to her silent treatment a week ago.

A week ago had been the lowest of her life. Her stable life was snatched from the perfect picture. Her purity was taken forcefully by the perverted psychopath. To her despair, he keeps doing those indecent things to her every single day. She doesn't know what he was planning and she surely doesn't want to know. He could rot with maggots and she wouldn't care. She has not talked to him for a week, that is until today.

"Why did you do it?" (F/n) managed to voice out. She had been clearing up her mind in the past few days and tried to find any possible reason for what stimulated him into changing to someone entirely different. He had been sweet and gentle all these years. If it was all a facade, then it must be suffocating to keep hiding his true face. Blame her, she is the naive one.

Ash beamed when he finally get to hear the euphonious voice. But sighed heavily at her question.

"You don't understand my love," Ash breathed out.

"Then make me understand," (F/n) pointed out.

"I hate everything that caught your attention. I hate anything that becomes an obstacle between us," Ash lowered his eyes to look at her.

"How immature can you be? That's my family! Without them, I would never be here with you. Without them, I wouldn't even exist. You should get your mind checked," (F/n) frustratingly pulled her hair, she couldn't believe his frenziness was due to that irrational thinking of his.

"That's why I said you won't understand! You are not in my position!" Ash snapped.

"It's because you are insane! You should've just stayed hidden, away from the public. You will only cause harm. Keep your abnormality to yourself and don't include others!" The unrecognisable man made her seething with rage.

"I am crazy for you! If you could just give me all of your attention, we wouldn't have to reach this stage!" Ash bellowed. (F/n) turned away with a snort, what is she thinking, trying to reason with a madman?

"Your brother, does he know you're like this?" (F/n) inquired. That was the question she wanted to ask a long time ago. It's quite bizarre that Seith doesn't show an excessive reaction when she eavesdropped them in the kitchen. She furrowed her eyebrows as Ash's frustrated face slowly morphed into a crazy one. He covered his mouth as he giggled which made one's hair stand on end.

"We are the same kind of people, sweetheart," Ash tilted his head a little, looking innocent.

"What do you mean?" She asked hesitantly.

"He killed people too," Ash shrugged, seemingly indifferent as if he was just telling about the weather today.

"Do you want to know who?" Ash carried on as he focused on her terrified eyes. (F/n) shook her head, she doesn't want to hear his answer. But, Ash ignored her refusal.

"Our parents," (F/n) snapped her head upward to meet his eyes. What did she just hear?

"W-why?" She gulped down.

"Because they reject his and Emily's relationship," Ash continued to tell her more secrets that she wished she didn't know.

"Does Emily know this?" (F/n) unconsciously scooted back, trying to make a gap between her and Ash.