UPDATES DUE TO LATE POSTS LATELY

Hi!! Noticed that there hasn't been an update since?
If you come from my TikTok (tofi_writez_official) I've already mentioned my reasons. However, in case you haven't seen, here is an update post.

Posting sched will change from weekly to probably 2 weeks or more due to my current hectic irl schedule. But the next post (which I don't know the date yet) will include 2 main story chapters and possible 1-2 bonus chaps (Including SANGSOO content and other characters included.)

Thank you for continuously supporting 'Just a Seat Away'! <3 Be sure to anticipate another upcoming fanfic that'll soon begin. (Not official yet but it's a heads up!!!) If you like XiaoVen (Genshin Impact) you'll be fed there too hehe.

JoongDok's story doesn't end just yet.. will more angst come up? Or more fluff? ... Who knows ;)

See you next chapter JoongDok-ies !

(Additional and Optional to read — I'm also working on a novel called 'Uncovering the Mask' which you may see the not updated Prologue and Chapter 1. If you're interested, feel free to check out my TikTok where I post about it as well! Part of it has some inspiration from ORV too so you may spot some things.. NOT GUARANTEED. And I'm planning to add a short story for the Hershey contest thing.. Which you may find one of these days on my page. Anyways I'll stop rambling. I appreciate your votes and comments in the chapters of this fanfic!!!!!!!! MWAHH)

TikTok — tofi_writez_official
Instagram — tofi_writez_official

— ໒꒰ྀི' ˘ ' ꒱ྀིა Tofi ₊˚⊹♡