'Little Sister - BONUS CHAP'

Knock knock

"Who's there?" Doka approached his door and opened it to see a young girl standing in front with a piece of paper.

"Is that from your brother again?"

She shook her head. "No, it's from me." She smiled. 

"Ahh.." He took the paper and opened it to see a small drawing. 

"My brother's busy right now but I need someone to tell me their opinion.. What do you think?" Her eyes were just like Joonghyuk's and her thick wavy dark hair was just as pretty. Like a mini version of him, her gaze was just as cold. 

Perhaps it runs in the family.. except they probably didn't get that expression from their mother..?

An image of Mrs. Yoo flashes in his head.

"Hey." Tugging on his shirt, she looked up at Dokja with concern.

"It seems good." With a bunch of random colors, the doodle on the sheet of paper was just like a kindergarden student's. I mean, she probably is in kinder..

"You're lying! Be more specific." She pouted and glared at him.

Ha... Mini Joonghyuk indeed..

Pointing on the red drawing, he squinted his eyes a little. "Maybe you need to work on the shape of this. It doesn't look like a human at all. Unless you were trying to make something else.." 

The young girl tiptoed reaching for Dokja's height. He kneeled and tried reaching her level.

"Ah.. I see." She nodded. "It is supposed to be human.. My brother actually.."

Pfft-

"Oh really? I think he looks grumpier than this." 

"You think so? I should make him grumpier then. But more handsome. How do I do that?"

A soft chuckle escape his lips. His index finger motions on the paper showing Yoo Mia how to draw Joonghyuk's face. Images of him in different angles pop in his head as he describes Joonghyuk's features.

"You know so much about my brother. Are you guys really close?" She stares at Dokja as she grasps lightly on the paper.

"Not too much. But his facial expressions are so strong I can remember without seeing.."

She laughs and covers her mouth. "I think that's exactly why my brother is so handsome."

Handsome..

He simply nods and points out more things with Mia.

A few minutes pass and they stop talking about drawing Joonghyuk. Mia then grabs Dokja's wrists and pulls him to a glass door.

"H-hey, I don't think I can go there.."

"Don't worry! Mother won't be mad if we go in her garden. I come here sometimes." She laughs and drags Dokja out. The fountain they have had the clearest water imaginable. Some toys were left inside and something splashed out from in it.

"AH!" Dokja moved back and pulled Mia with him. Defending her like a big brother.

"Haha! Are you scared?" She moves in front of him and looks up.

"No.."

"That's just our dog!" She points. The wet fur creature jumps out the fountain and shakes itself as it rushes towards Mia. She points at it and it immediately sits down. "Sit!" Shouting in a commanding voice, she chuckles.

"Good boy..." She gently pats his head.

"I see.. What's his name?"

"Actually.. he doesn't have a name yet.." She sighs.

"How come?!" He looks surprised as he walks towards the dog and kneels in front of it. Gently rubbing his head while the dog's tongue is stuck out.

"We just got him recently but no one had the time to name him. Joonghyuk couldn't think of a good name so I said I would name him but.. I haven't thought of a good one either.." Looking back at the dog, Mia leans her head on his head while tries to lick Mia's nose.

"Hm.." Dokja looks at the dog closely observing its features.

Its eyes were dark and its fur was white and fluffy. It wasn't too big and seemed quite small too. One name came into his mind instantly.

"What about.. Bihyung..?"

"Eh..?" Her eyes squint as she looks at Dokja with a confused expression. Then the fluffy dog licks her check and barks.

"He seems to like it.." She whispers and pats his head again. "Bihyung!" Wrapping her arms around the dog, she smiles.

Dokja let out a soft smile as well. He doesn't have any siblings so he doesn't know what it feels like to have a young sister or a younger brother. Staying at the mansion allowed him to experience different things he doesn't usually see everyday. Before meeting Joonghyuk, he lived alone. Now that he's with some people, he gets to smile more and spend time with others.

"Dokja?" She looks up at him with concern.

"Yes?"

"Do you have a brother or sister?" She tilts her head slightly. And for some reason, Bihyung does as well.

"No. I don't. Why?" He looks at her with a softer expression. 

"Isn't it quite lonely?" 

"Why do you say so?"

"Because whenever brother's gone, I don't have anyone to talk to as much. The maids and butlers just talk to me a little bit but keep complimenting me. I can barely say anything that isn't just a 'hi' or 'thank you'. And my parents are often busy.." She looks down and caresses Bihyung's head. Bihyung seems to sympathize with Mia and leans in to comfort her. 

Ah..

Dokja reaches out his hand and places it gently on Mia's head. She gets startled for a bit and looks up at him.

"I guess it can be quite lonely sometimes.."

He sighs. Feeling like he should've said something else.

"Then why don't you play with me when you can? I can be your little sister when Joonghyuk is busy." She smiles.

A hint of light hits Dokja's eyes. Making a tear form in it.

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah.. I just.."

What am I supposed to say to this..

"I can play with you." He smiles back while a tear rolls down his cheek. 

Part of him feel a warm sensation around him. Like he was somehow being embraced.

Mia looks at Dokja, not knowing what else to do. She hugs him. Bihyung joins in the embrace.

His eyes widen and he sighs. Patting her head gently. 

Little sister, huh?

Never thought I'd say that.

"Mia-" Opening the glass door, Joonghyuk takes a pack of chips with him..

"Brother..!" She moves away from Dokja and runs towards Joonghyuk. Embracing him tightly and smiling. "That for me??" She looks at the chips.

"Yup. What are you even doing here? And what are you doing here..?" Joonghyuk looks down at Dokja as he gets up and brushes off some dust on his clothes. "I was just joining her since she pulled me out here.

"Really..? If you say so." He hugs Mia back and looks at the dog, sticking its tongue out as he looks up.

"Brother, I finally named the dog already! Bihyung! Dokja helped me too!" She smiles and Bihyung jumps to the both them.

Siblings..

"Dokja." Joonghyuk speaks in a cold yet gentle tone. "Thank you." He slight smile forms on his mouth as he pats Mia's head.

Dokja sighs and nods. "Sure thing." 

This feels nice.