'Yoo Joonghyuk'

"Argh!" I groaned feeling the stomps hitting my head violently.

"Shut up gay boy! No one wants to listen to your voice!" Laughing and stepping on him continuously, his schoolmates didn't stop.

I want to die already.

Why am I even alive?

They're all laughing at me.

"He's not crying or screaming anymore. This is getting boring. Let's leave." One of the guys said as he walked away. My head was throbbing. I can't feel my body. My eyes are tired.

His mind blanks and only emptiness fills his head.

My eyes open slowly and I could feel my body shaking. "Huh?" A boy around my age was above me, his arms under my back and legs. I looked around and I saw everything moving. He was carrying me.

"You awake? Good." His voice was deeper but calm. I could still feel my head throbbing. It hurts.

He took me to the hospital, running towards a nurse and shouting. "Help us please, he's been hurt badly."

The nurse inspected my body. I could feel all eyes on me. I'm so pathetic.

"Alright, sir. Please follow me." The nurse walked ahead and I could feel his arms under my back as he carried me.

"What's your name?" He speaks as we enter a vacant room.

"Kim Dokja." I could hear my voice shaking. I wonder if he heard it.

"Yoo Joonghyuk." He sat on a chair beside me and looked around my face.

I just blinked. Staring at him as he stared at me. My body was covered with wounds and bruises, and my head still felt like it was being hit.

"What happened to you?" He said while looking at my wounds. The nurse came in and began treating me. I closed my eyes once again and took a deep breath but a sharp pain struck my chest and I groaned.

I could see the look on his face. His eyebrows were furrowing as he looked at my frail state.

Why did you take me here?

"All done. Just rest for now, sir. You may be discharged in a few hours." The nurse smiles and leaves the two of us behind. He approaches the bed and looks at me. I could see it in his eyes. All the questions he seems to be holding back.

"I'll stay with you first. Should I call your guardian for you?" He takes out his phone.

I shake my head and attempt to lift my arm. "No need, it's fine. She won't wonder or worry about me."

His eyes twitched. "Alright. I'll just stay then." He lays his head on the side of the bed and looks at me.

"Mind telling me what happened back there?" His voice was calm, but cold at the same time. I felt his hair as it brushed against my arm.

"I was beaten up by a bunch of people from my school."

His eyes widened and he lifted his head.

"What school do you go to?"

"I go to __" I replied and looked up at the plain ceiling.

"What? I go there too. Which grade and class?" I can't tell whether he was excited to know or he just wanted to know. The expression on his face was plain as well as his tone, but his questions gave a different impression.

"10. Class 2."

His eyes widened again.

"We're the same. But how come I don't know you?" He glances at his screen. Probably opened an app to check something.