Premiere | S.S.

You had just arrived at the All Too Well premiere. You got out the limo and fans started cheering as paparazzi started to call out your name.

You smiled and waved to them as you walked down the carpet. You saw Sadie taking pictures with Taylor Swift and Dylan O'Brien.

Sadie glanced over at you before doing a double take. She excused herself before speed walking over to you.

"Sadie!" You exclaimed as you wrapped your arms around her neck, hugging her.

"Hi, baby." Sadie smiled as she hugged you back. "You look gorgeous."

"I look gorgeous? Look at you." You trailed your eyes up and down her body.

"Stop." Sadie blushed.

You smiled. "I'm sorry I couldn't walk the red carpet with you."

Sadie shrugged. "It's alright. Im just glad you're here. Lets go take pictures."

Sadie took your hand and dragged you over to the photographer's.

She put her arm around your waist and pulled you closer to her. You smiled at the cameras and so did she.

"Hey." Sadie said.

"Yes?" You looked at her.

Sadie looked at you before placing her lips on yours. It was a soft and gentle kiss that lasted for about 5 seconds.

When Sadie pulled away, you blushed as you looked back at the paparazzi.

"So are you excited to watch the short film?" Sadie asked you.

"Im more than excited." You smiled.

Sadie chuckled. "You're like my biggest fan."

"Like? Baby, I am your biggest fan." You told her.

Sadie laughed before kissing you again. You placed your hand on her chest and leaned up to whisper in her ear.

"You look so sexy." You trailed your hand up and down her chest.

Sadie tightened her grip on your waist as she turned to whisper in your ear. "Dont start something you can't finish. I'll fuck you right here in front of everyone."

"Please do..." You seductively said.

"You'd love that wouldn't you." Sadie smirked.

"Mhm."

"When we get back to the hotel."

...

You and Sadie were now in your seats in the theatre, waiting for the short film to start.

"Am I gonna cry?" You asked Sadie.

"Uh... depends. Do you like seeing me sad?" Sadie asked.

"Of course I dont." You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Than yeah, you're gonna cry." Sadie nodded.

"No." You whined as you leaned your head on Sadies shoulder. "My makeup will be ruined."

Sadie chuckled before she laced her fingers with yours. "You'll like it though."

"Im sure I will. I love everything you do." You told her.

Sadie smiled before giving you a quick kiss on the lips.

...

The film was over and everyone cheered when it was done. You stared at the screen with a blank look on your face.