Cramps | S.S.

You woke up in the morning with horrible cramps. You rolled over so that you could cuddle into Sadie but she wasn't there. You furrowed your eyebrows as you picked up your phone to check the time.

It was 11:00 in the morning and then you realized that Sadie went to a photoshoot at 9:00 am. You opened your messages app to text Sadie.

Y/n/n💕:
Babyyyy

Sades😘:
Yes, my love?

Y/n/n💕:
I have cramps :(

Sades😘:
Aw, im sorry
I'll be home soon and
then we can cuddle, okay?

Y/n/n💕:
Okay
I miss you

Sades😘:
I miss you too, beautiful

Y/n/n💕:
I love you
Get home safe :)

Sades😘:
I love you too

You smiled at her texts before you exited out of your messages and opened up TikTok while you waited for Sadie to get home.

...

About an hour later, the bedroom door opened and Sadie walked into the room with a bag of snacks in one hand and roses in the other.

"Sades." You smiled.

"I got all your favorite snacks." Sadie smiled as she set the bag of snacks next to you on the bed. "And some flowers."

You looked into the bag to see what she got you. Red bull, sour patch kids, chocolate, and chips.

"Oh." Sadie pulled something out of her pocket. "And some heating pads for your cramps."

"God, you're perfect." You told her.

Sadie chuckled as she set the roses down on your bedside table. She then sat down next to you as you opened the can of red bull.

"Thank you, Sadie." You leaned up and kissed her.

"Anything for my girl." Sadie smiled.

You blushed before scooting closer to her.

"How about a movie?" Sadie asked as she picked up the tv remote. "What do you wanna watch?"

"Mmm." You thought about it. "Scream 6?"

"Again?" Sadie laughed and you nodded. "Okay then."

Sadie put on the movie and the two of you spent the rest of the day laying in bed, eating snacks, watching movies, and cuddling.