Mystery Girl | S.S.

You and Sadie have been in a secret relationship for about 8 months. Your fans new you had a girlfriend they just didn't know who it was.

Right now you were sitting in your room, at your gaming setup, getting ready to start a stream. Sadie was at set so you didn't have to worry about her barging in and possible giving away her identity.

After about an hour into the stream, your bedroom door opened and sure enough it was Sadie. You looked at the door and smiled when you saw her.

"Hey, darling. You're home early." You said.

She was about to say something but you shook your head and pointed to the camera, indicating that you were streaming. Sadie nodded before going over to you and standing behind your chair. She was just tall enough where only her head was out of frame, so no one could see her face. 

She started to trail her finger up your bicep as she watched you play, occasionally switching her gaze over to the chat that was flooded with comments about who this mystery girl is.

user78: are we ever gonna find out who this mystery girl is?
user62: WHO IS THAT?!
user90: idk who this girl is but they make a cute couple
user29: can we talk about how good y/n looks when she's focused?

Sadie smiled at the comments before looking back at the screen to see what you were doing. She trailed her finger up your arm, over to your chest, and started to play with your necklace.

"This game is a piece of shit." You slammed your fist down on the table.

Sadie almost laughed at your rage but she contained herself because she didn't want people to hear her laugh. She let go of your necklace before she trailed her finger up your neck and stopping under your chin. Sadie tilted your head back and gave you a long, slow, passionate kiss.

Luckily for you both, she still wasn't in frame of the camera.

You smiled into the kiss as you felt all your rage leave your body. Sadie smiled as she pulled away. You stared into her eyes before she wiped some lip gloss off of your bottom lip with her thumb. She patted your shoulder and started to walk back towards the door.

You watched her go with a smile and lovesick eyes. You let out a breath as you turned your focus back on your game.

A few seconds later your phone lit up with a message from Sadie.

Hot Ginger🔥😍:
Come downstairs, please.
I need you...

You looked at your phone, then at your computer screen, then at the bedroom door. You looked back at your computer screen and quickly shut off the stream before standing up and leaving the room.

Once you entered the kitchen, Sadie was leaning on the counter. You walked over to her and she immediately smiled, wrapped her arms around your neck, and pulled you in for a kiss that quickly escalated into a steamy makeout.

Sadie pulled away for air, causing you to chase after her lips. She giggled before she grabbed the collar of your shirt and pulled you back upstairs, into your shared bedroom. 

She lightly pushed you onto the bed. You looked at her in adoration as you scooted backwards on the bed. She crawled onto the bed with a smirk and hovered over you. She bit her lip as she straddled your waist and gathered your lips into another kiss.

Your phone rang next to you, causing you to pull away. You picked up the phone and saw your managers contact name. Sadie watched as you hit the decline button before kissing her again.

Not even a second later your phone rang again. Sadie pulled away as you sighed and answered the phone.

"What?" You asked.

"You realize your stream is still on, right?" Your manager asked you.

"What?!" You practically yelled out.

You quickly hung up the phone and gently pushed Sadie off of you. You hurriedly walked over to your computer and looked at the chat.

user54: THAT'S SADIE SINK!!!!
user27: we finally figured out the mystery girllll
user34: omg my two favorite people are dating-
user79: I KNEW ALL ALONG

You quickly ended the stream for real as you ran your fingers through your hair. You sighed as you put your hands over your face. Sadie came up behind you and rubbed your back.

"Mmm. That's too bad." She turned you around so that you were facing her before she trailed her hand down your stomach and unbuttoned your jeans. "Now, where were we?"