Live Stream | S.S.

You and Noah were sitting together on an Instagram live in your trailer. You guys were answering fan questions while Noah waited to be called to set and you waited for Sadie to be done with filming.

"Someone's asking about Sadie." Noah said to you.

"What about Sadie?" You asked.

"Like, what you first thought about her." Noah clarified.

"Oh." You tried to think about it.

"Did you even like Sadie before the show." Noah joked.

"I had no idea who she was at first. I heard a little about her from Caleb and Gaten but thats it." You laughed. "So, when I first met her I didn't think much of it."

"Ouch." Noah said.

"Well, it's true." You defended yourself. "Like, I met her, I met Dacre, I met all the people who were working behind the scenes. I don't remember when she started to stand out to me as somebody who I was gonna love."

"You don't remember?" Noah asked.

You furrowed your eyebrows. "Why do you remember?"

"Maybe." Noah sarcastically said.

"You're over here like 'I remember. It was Wednesday at 7 pm'." You teased.

"I saw that glimmer in your eyes." Noah joked.

"Actually, Millie swears that I turned to her on the first day and I went 'she's so pretty'. But, I don't remember saying that." You shrugged.

"You thought it though." Noah smirked.

"I'm sure I thought it." You rolled your eyes. "Ugh, that face. How dare she walk around with that face. No one should be made like that!" You looked at your live stream. "Shoutout to Sadie's parents."

Noah laughed.

"But, I do remember that terrifying feeling when you're starting to fall in love with someone where I was like 'noooo'."

"'Here I go again'." Noah added.

"It's like going downhill on a roller coaster." You said.

"I was just gonna say that." Noah laughed.

"Well, cause she's the most beautiful person on the planet. Not physically but emotionally. Like I am not shy about saying that she's the most perfect thing under the sun." You rambled. "It's like she literally ate the sunshine."

Noah bursted out laughing.

"I'm serious! She wakes up in the morning and she's like 'I love you' and I'm like going blind." You continued. "So when that started to happen I do remember being like 'no'. I remember being like 'oh, there's nobody else who could break my heart like she could'. So, that was scary. But, we've been together for about two and a half years and I'm super in love with her. She's my best friend."

"That's gross." Noah whispered.

"I hate everything about." You insulted and Noah laughed.

The trailer door opened. You looked over to see Sadie walking in which caused you to smile.

"Hey, guys." Sadie smiled as she walked over to you both and sat down next to you. "What did I miss?"

"Nothing." You smiled.

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll find edits about it later." Noah teased. "I gotta go film. Bye, guys."

"Bye." You and Sadie said as he left.

Sadie scooted closer to you so that she could be in frame of the live stream. "What's this live stream for?"

"I'm just answering questions."