Enchanted | S.S. (Part 2)

You and Sadie have gone on a few dates and you were about to leave to go on your fourth. You both had feelings for each other but you both were too scared to make a move so tonight you were gonna step up and ask Sadie to be your girlfriend.

"Just don't think about it too much, alright?" Sabrina was giving you a pep talk because of how nervous you were. "Just focus on having a good time. When the moment is right, ask her."

"When do I know if the moment is right?" You asked her.

"Trust me. You'll know." Sabrina said.

"What if she says no?" You theorized as Sabrina ushered you out the door.

"What did I just say? Don't think about it too much." Sabrina repeated. "Now go have fun!"

"But-" You cut yourself off when Sabrina shut the door in your face. "Rude."

...

You pulled into Sadie's driveway and got out the car. You went up to the door and knocked. You waited a few seconds before Sadie opened it.

"Well, don't you look gorgeous." You smiled once you saw her.

Sadie blushed. "Shut up."

"Are you ready to go?" You asked her.

"Yeah." Sadie stepped outside and closed her front door behind her. "So, where are we going?" She asked as you both walked over to your car.

You opened the passenger side door for her. "Out to dinner and then I figured we could go to the park and just look at the stars."

"Sounds great." Sadie smiled as she got in the car.

...

Once you two arrived at the restaurant, you both went inside and the hostess greeted you with a warm smile.

"Good evening, do you have a reservation?"

"Yeah, under y/n." You answered.

"This place looks lovely." Sadie said as the waitress got your menus.

"Yeah. I thought it would be the perfect place for our date." You smiled at her.

The hostess leads you to a cozy booth by the window, providing a view of the restaurants courtyard. You both got settled in your seats before the waitress came over.

"Good evening, I'll be your server tonight. Can I get you both started with some drinks?" The waitress asked.

"I'll have a glass of red wine, please." You said.

"I'll have a sparkling water, thank you." Sadie said.

The waiter nodded before leaving to fulfill your drink orders, giving you a chance to gaze into Sadie's beautiful blue eyes and smile.

"What?" Sadie asked you with a smile on her face.

"You look really beautiful tonight." You told her.

"Thank you." Sadie blushed. "You clean up pretty well yourself."

"I wanted to make this night extra special for you." You said.

"And why is that?" Sadie asked.

You shrugged. "Cause I really like you and you deserve the world."

"I really like you too."

Your drinks finally arrive and you both clink your glasses in a toast before taking a sip. The conversation flows effortlessly as you catch up on each others lives, share stories, and laugh together.