Prom | S.S. (Part 2)

"Of course!" You yelled out, dropping the football and running over to her.

You put your hands on her face as she wrapped her arms around your waist, still holding the poster and microphone.

You kissed her passionately on the lips as everyone cheered.

Once you pulled away from the kiss, Sadie leaned her forehead on yours.

"You had me worried that you were never gonna ask me." You told her.

"Ive been planning on how I was gonna ask you for weeks. I just thought of this idea last night. I was up all night making the poster and football." She told you.

"Aw, baby." You kissed her again. "You're the best. I love you so much."

"I love you, too." She kissed you once more.

Prom night...

It was prom night and you were sitting at your vanity, doing your make up, while Millie stood behind you, curling your hair.

"I cant believe im going to prom with Sadie." You said as you applied your blush.

"What do you mean?" Millie asked.

"I mean... she was a douchebag in middle school. And now I've been dating her for two years." You said.

Millie furrowed her eyebrows. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Good thing obviously." You smiled.

After Millie finished curling your hair and you finished your make up, you went over to the mirror and admired how you looked.

"Are you sure I look okay?" You asked Millie.

Millie stood behind you as she put her hands on her shoulders. "Yes."

"What if Sadie doesnt like the dress?" You thought.

"Y/n/n, you could go in sweats and Sadie would still call you the most beautiful girl there. You have her wrapped around your little finger." Millie laughed.

"Girls, Jake and Sadie are here!" Your mom shouted from downstairs.

You let out a breath. "Alright lets go."

You and Millie walked out of your bedroom and went downstairs. As soon as Sadie saw you, her face lit up.

"Woah. I think I swallowed my gum." Sadie smiled.

Millie went over to Jake while you went over to Sadie.

"You look great too, baby." You smiled before kissing her.

"Pictures!" Your mom beamed.

You guys took a group photo before taking couple pictures. Millie and Jake took their photos first and then you and Sadie took yours.

In the first picture you and Sadie took, Sadie stood behind you with her front pressed up against your back. She put her arms around your waist and you put your hands on top of hers.

In the second photo, Sadie spun you and your mom took the picture as she spun you.

"One more." Your mom said.