"If the Feds find out what you're doing they might come after you." Emilio responds in a whispered anxious voice.

"Let them, it's already being done. Most of Aiden's power connections come from his father in law. Those connections are loyal to Rowland. All we've got to do is push in the right direction, watch and wait." Chace tells him.

"Son, I think you better instruct Leland to keep a closer eye on Rowland's people so that we can get to him before Rowland does. He's not going to bring Aiden in, he'll kill him if he gets to him first." Richard Braxton exclaims.

"Why would you say that Richard?" Rylie asks noticing the looks being exchanged between the three men and feeling like she's been left out of something.

"You don't reach this level of power without doing some ruthless things Rylie. Aiden hurt Rowland's child. I can't say I wouldn't feel the same way if it were my child. We need to get to Aiden before Rowland does." Richard explains.

Rylie turns to Chace who is very quiet. The look on his face is stoic causing her to worry. "Chace....?" Rylie slides her hand in his. He clasp his hand over it looking into her eyes.

"Is that how you feel, are you agreeable to bringing Aiden in.... unharmed." Rylie ask him noticing the cheek muscle in his jaw is twitching fiercely.

"Don't ask me that question Rylie because I can't give you the answer you want to hear." He responds. Rylie removes his hand from hers and turns to Emilio.

"Let's go, I'm going to talk to them.....now." She sternly says walking ahead of Emilio who is lagging behind glaring at Chace.

Richard is watching his son and Rylie's interaction with a crooked smirk on his face. "Son, she's going to make you pay for that later on." He tells Chace.

"I know dad, I know." Chace says rubbing his eyes.

Rylie's Statement

Rylie is sitting in her seat patiently waiting for the detectives to question her. "Okay gentlemen, let's get this show on the stage for all behind door number one to see." Rylie remarks to their startled surprise.

Clearing his throat detective Ames ask her the same introductory questions the other women have been asked including her relationship to Gavin. She responds to the relationship question by telling them he was her neighbor. They want to know if she and Gavin ever dated. She tells them she only went out with him once. They ask her to tell them about the date. Rylie reveals he eluded to stalking his former girlfriend, it made her uncomfortable enough to end the date early.

Detective Ames ask her if what she learned about Gavin made her fearful for her safety. She responds no, but she did stay away from him as much as possible. She is asked when she told her sister about the date with Gavin. She reveals that it was a month or more later. They ask her if she was aware that Gavin was assaulted by her sister's boyfriend Quinton Harlow shortly after she told her about their date.