thirty-one

~~~~~~~~~~~~

the house was so much bigger than kiania had expected. when they pulled up outside of it, she thought it was some kind of hotel, not the house she'd be living in.

neymar dug her stuff out of the car whilst she marvelled over the house. she'd only ever seen houses this big on tv, but she wasn't sure what else she would've expected. after all, he was quickly climbing up the leaderboard of being one of the greatest footballers of all time, so it was obvious he'd be earning a lot of money. she was lucky she knew him beforehand.

"come on, i'll show you our bedroom." he gestured for her to follow him, and she did.

the inside was even better than the outside. there were pictures of him celebrating after scoring a goal lining the walls, along with pictures of him and his friends and family. the floor was laminate, but oddly warm. she remembered him mentioning something about the floors being heated, so this must've been it. to say she loved it was an understatement.

making her way up the fancy staircase behind him, he led her into the main bedroom. it was big and spacious with a large window overlooking the back garden. of course, neymar's clothes were strewn across the room, the bed a mess, covers bunched up. it looked comfy though, so she made her way over to it and sat on the edge of it. it must've been memory foam, or something like that, because she sunk into it comfortably. she lied back on it, and she loved it already. neymar said it wasn't as comfy as hers, but he was definitely lying, because she wished he'd ask her to move in with him sooner if she could've been sleeping in that every night.

"what are you doing?" he asked, standing between her legs, leaning down so he was hovering above her.

she laughed, placing her hands on his biceps, "i like it."

"just the bed?" he quirked a brow, making her giggle.

"no, all of it. but especially the bed, yeah."

he tutted, rolling his eyes playfully. standing back up, he grabbed her blanket and threw it at her face, smiling at her muffled giggles, "which part am i putting your dresses in, kia?"

moving the blanket from her face, she frowned in confusion and stood up. she hadn't realised until now, but there was a doorway just opposite the bed. following him into it, it turned out to be a big walk-in closet. one half of it was lined with neymar's clothes, ranging from hoodies, t-shirts, trousers, shorts, shoes, socks, everything. the other part was empty, which was probably for her. she thought she'd just be putting them in a wardrobe, not a whole closet.

"neymar, i don't have that many clothes to fill it." she shook her head, taking her dresses from him, looking over the empty sections.

"that's why i'm taking you shopping tomorrow." he said it as if it was obvious, and took her dresses back from her, hanging them up at the spot she was looking at.

she held onto his shirt, shaking her head. with the amount of clothes she'd need to get to fit it, it'd cost a lot. she couldn't get him to spend that much money on her, "no, no. that's too much money, ney."

he rolled his eyes, "so what, kia? just let me spoil you or i'm taking you back home."

she stared at him for a moment, before smiling sheepishly, hiding her expression in his chest, wrapping her arms around his waist.