thirteen

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"you make me laugh." kiania grinned with a soft giggle. 

"do i?" neymar teased, walking toward her slowly, setting his hands on either side of the counter beside her, leaning in and hovering his lips just above hers.

"mhm" she said breathily, the smile fading from her lips as she waited for him to kiss her, "you do."

he smiled, still not kissing her, just breathing heavily, "you want me to kiss you?"

she hummed with a slight nod, "yuh-huh."

he smiled again, finally pressing his lips against hers and pushing her back just enough so that he could feel her breasts pressing against his chest. luckily for him, she wasn't wearing a bra, so he could feel her nipples harden as they were pushed up against him. her hand ran up to his hair, balling a fist in it, whilst the other grabbed the edge of the counter just next to his.

he hummed against her lips, moving the hand that wasn't next to hers to her thigh, running it up to the hem of her shorts. he fiddled with them for a moment, before moving up to the buttons.

"woah," a voice from beside them made them jump, and they quickly pulled away from each other, smoothing out their clothes. 

it was rafaella, and she stood with her hands over her eyes, trying to find her way back out the kitchen.

"shit, rafa–" neymar grabbed a hold of his sister and moved her hands from her wide eyes, "what are you doing?"

"what do you mean, what am i doing? i live here too, i can come in the kitchen if i want to." rafaella's eyes widened even more at what she said, moving her gaze to kiania's, "i mean, i can enter the kitchen if i want to."

kiania covered her mouth with her hand, trying not to laugh at what rafaella just said, and trying not to cry out of embarrassment. 

neymar groaned, rolling his eyes, "don't tell anyone."

"about what? you and kia making out and you– feeling her up." she cringed at her own words, and what she'd just seen, and moved away from her brother.

"yeah, don't say anything." he walked to the fridge, getting out a tub of chocolate covered strawberries and shoving them into his sister's hands, "here, they're mine, you can have them. go."

"are you–" rafaella paused, gesturing between the both of them, "are you two together?"

neymar and kiania looked at each other, before looking back at rafaella. neymar didn't say anything, leaving kiania to mumble something up of her own.

"uhm–" kiania started, clearing her throat, "yes?"

rafaella's jaw dropped, and she grinned mischievously, "i knew something was going on. i did."

"okay," neymar ushered her out of the kitchen, "keep your mouth shut, if you tell anyone i'll tell mamãe about all the times you stole her money."

making sure she went to her room, he returned to kiania, who was blushing uncontrollably, playing with the bracelet on her wrist.

"i'm sorry, anjo." he moved her hair off her shoulder, running his hands through it.

"it's okay, she won't say anything anyways. i'm her favourite." she grinned playfully, and neymar grinned back with a laugh.

"you're my favourite too." he stood in front of her, looping his fingers through the small belt hoops on her shorts, and pulled her flush to his chest, "am i yours?"