sixteen

~~~~~~~~~~~~

after his confession, he felt like he needed to show her that he meant it. 

he kissed her passionately, hands raking in her hair, pushing her back against the sand. she smiled against his lips, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and kissing him back as best she could. his kisses were much more gentle and slow than usual, but in a way, she was grateful for it, enjoying the rhythm they had going on.

one of his hands roamed down her sides, diving underneath her dress to pinch at her waist. he didn't move his hand to where she wanted it, though, and it was irritating her. it sat in one place, squeezing at her flesh as he kissed her. his kisses definitely weren't helping, that wetness feeling pooling in between her legs again.

against his lips, she let out a small moan, reaching down to move his hand, but pulled away, both from his kisses, and from her waist.

"kiania," he breathed, "let me make love to you, anjo."

she let out a quick breath, along with a small smile, "uhm–"

"i know, i know. but can i take it? your virginity?" he reached for one of her hands, pressing a kiss to the back of it, then rubbing his thumb over the exact spot.

she considered it for a second, eyes rolling down to the large bulge that sat in between his legs, and the feeling between her own legs only intensified. she was nervous, but she knew that neymar would calm her nerves, "yeah, yes, you can."

he leaned back in to kiss her again, but paused with an annoyed sigh, "i don't have a condom on me."

"can't you go get one?" she said, feeling his hot breath fanning against her lips, tilting her head up a little and giving him a quick kiss.

he kissed her back again, and stood, standing her up with him, "you go back to your house, and i'll come back in a sec, i have some in my room." 

she blushed with a sheepish grin, and they departed.

---

her house was unusually quiet. her father wasn't in the garden, and her mother wasn't in the kitchen or the living room. looking around, she paused in front of the coffee table, a small note stuck to it. she picked it up. it was a note from her parents, saying that they'd gone out for dinner, but her mother had made her and neymar something and it was in the oven.

she put it back down, and walked to her bedroom, pausing in front of her mirror. she took a breath, looking over herself. she hoped she was going to be enough for him. she had been before, just with her hands, but she hoped that all of her was going to be enough for him. she ran her hands down her sides, then turned to get a look at her side-view.

just as she turned her back to the mirror, she jumped, neymar stood in the doorway with a grin on his face.

"don't do that." she exhaled, pressing a hand to her chest.

he chuckled, closed the door behind him, and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"are you sure you want to do this?" he asked, backing her up toward the bed.

she nodded her head, "yeah."

he nodded back to her, pressing his lips to hers just as they reached the bed, lying her back flat to the mattress. he kissed her like he did before, gentle, and his hands trailed down to her thigh, running up underneath her dress. he rubbed over the fabric of her underwear, just where her clit was, eliciting a frustrated noise from her.