"With the help of this map, you can escape for this mansion safely. Give me your hand" I said as i reached my hand out.

Cassis eyes were widen, as he stared at the transparent screen in disbelief.
After hearing my voice, he shooked his head.

"Hand" i waved my hand, motioning him to place his hand on mine. Which he did after a few seconds.

I drew a symbol on his hand and the blue screen disappeared. After the screen disappeared, a black star symbol appeared on his hand.

"You can open the map whenever you want now" I said as i let go of his hand. He observed the black star mark on his hand.

"And how will I do that?" He asked

"You just have to think about the map and it will appear" i shrugged.

I think i spend too much time here than i imagined. I should leave now.

"Well i will be leaving now." Hearing that he just nodded.

By now his hands were not covering up his neck. The bright red and pink bit marks were now visible. Should I tell him that...

"Aren't you going to leave now" he asked but he noticed where i was looking.

His face got red as he immediately cover up his neck. His face and ears were bright red from embarassment.

I quickly teleported from the cell with a flushed expression.

•••

I teleported to the hallway near the training area. Thunder roared like lions and the water was hitting the ground at a high frequency. The drops of the rain looked like tiny crystals.
It gave an unknown comfort to me.

"Penelope?" Sharp red eyes met mine. Grizelda Agriche, a side character, who was also only of my favourite.

Grizelda has upper-back length brown hair that has bangs hanging on either side which exposes the middle of her forehead and red eyes. Her smile was soft, making her look even prettier.

"Oh hello Grizelda  " i replied, I was seeing her after a while, that's why I was even more joyful after seeing her.

"How are you. I heard you were hurt" she said as she engulf me into a warm hug. We hugged each other like we were meeting after many years. It can't be helped, since we both were really close.

I met her when her sibling died. She had a sibling that she was close to that got eliminated due to failing the exam, their last words being a cry for help to Grizelda as they didn’t want to die. Grizelda seeing their death up close left a mark in her mind.

This was the main factor to why she has lost the feeling of love in the manhwa. That's why when Roxanne offers to show Grizelda more amusing things, that one day she will have the chance to enjoy something truly fun if she cooperates with her plan, she agreed.

In the manhwa, she was shown as a calm and manipulative character, who helped roxanne with the coup. But I have seen her vulnerable side, her emotions and feelings after she lost her sibling. It wasn't easy to make her open up to me. Heck it took me one whole year to make her trust me.
But slowly we got close and i am glad that she was genuinely smiling, even if it's only for a little while.

" I am fine, it wasn't something big" I said as i patted her back resurringly. We pulled away from each other.

"You're a important person to me. I can't afford to lose you too" her voice was laced with worry. But her eyes showed a glint of a totally different emotion that send chills down my spine. There was something enormous and dark that glint through her eyes.

I didn't know how to respond to her. All i could do was smile at the moment.

The sound of thunder grew louder and the wind started to blow, throwing water drops at us, making us wet.

"You don't have to worry. I think we should return to our rooms, otherwise we will get soaking wet" she slowly nodded after hearing what I said.

She hugged me for the last time and then left, with a goodbye.

I body relaxed as I watch her leave. I know I am just over reacting. This isn't like me at all. I guess i really need to rest. It was a tiring day.

My room wasn't much far. I could enjoy the weather as I walk to my room.

I reached me room pretty quick. After closing the door, i leaned at the closed door as a sigh escaped my lips. The room was totally dark, pitch black. There was no source of light around.

Bark Bark

Fernis's bark caught my attention. I turned to look at the couches that were placed near the windows. Although it was dark but i could see the silhouette of someone sitting on the couch and the barks were also coming from there.

Is this another assassination attempt?

"Who are you" I asked as I got alert. I was moving close to him but whosoever was sitting there didn't bother to move an inch. They neither moved nor react at all, just one of their hand was moving, as if touching something.

"I asked who are you?" I was almost near him when he stopped moving his hand.

I have had enough of this! With a flick of my finger all the lights of the room were on.

The person or man has dark black hair, it reminded me of someone. Someone i really miss.

Snap out of it Nellie! This is no time for this. I gotta find out who this person is and who sent him.

"Long time no see, Penelope" the man said with his deep voice. The same deep voice of the person who i miss and care about.

My face brightened as a big smile crept on my face. He is back! Finally!

"Welcome home, Dion"

To be continued ~